Place of Origin:
cool and dry place
51-56 °C (lit.)
25kg per drum
200 °C (lit.)
|Product Name||Maleic anhydride/MAN|
|Synonyms||MA;MAN;mala;BM-10;Maleic;NSC 9568;108-31-6;Lytron 820;NSC 137651;NSC 137652|
Maleic Anhydride (MAN) is an organic compound with the chemical formula C4H203. It is the acid anhydride of maleic acid and in its pure state it is a colourless or white solid with an acrid odour. Maleic anhydride is truly a remarkable molecule in that it possesses two types of chemical functionality making it uniquely useful in chemical synthesis and applications.
Maleic Anhydride is a multifunctional chemical intermediate with applications in several fields of chemical industry. Its major end use is as feedstock in the production of unsaturated polyester resins (UPR).
These resins are used both in glass-reinforced and in unreinforced applications. The UPR end uses includes a wide range of applications in construction, marine and automobile industries.
In addition, Maleic Anhydride can also be used as raw material in the production of 1,4-butanediol (BDO), gamma- butyrolactone and tetrahydrofuran (THF). It is important to highlight that BDO is one of the world’s fastest growing chemicals in the last years.
Maleic anhydride is colorless needles, white lumps, or pellets. Irritating, choking odor.
Maleic Anhydride Uses:
- In the manufacture of polyester resins, fumaric acid, agricultural pesticides, and alkyl resins.
- Maleic Anhydride is heterocyclic compound used in the manufacture of unsaturated polyester resins. Maleic Anhydride has a wide range of other applications; it is used in synthetic tensides, insecticides, herbicides and fungicides.
- In Diels-Alder syntheses (as a dienophile), manufacture of alkyd-type of resins, dye intermediates, pharmaceuticals, agricultural chemicals (maleic hydrazide, malathion), in copolymerization reactions.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.