Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine CAS 2372-82-9
Factory Supply Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine CAS 2372-82-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow Liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine Supplement
Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine: The Complete Guide
Index of Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine Contents
Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine for Sale
Basic Info of Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine
Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine; Dodecyl dipropylene triamine；N,N-Bis(3-aminopropyl）dodecylamine; Laurylaminedipropylenediamine
Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine?
N – (3-aminopropyl) – n-dodecyl propane-1,3-diamine, also known as N, N-bis (3-aminopropyl) dodecyl amine and laurylamine dipropylenediamine, is a dodecyl amine replaced by two propylamine units. Laurylamine dipropylene diamine is a non-ionic surfactant, antibacterial agent, preservative, emulsifier, dispersant, corrosion inhibitor and antistatic agent, which is used in hair products.
Laurylamine dipropylenediamine is a derivative of dodecylamine, which is formed by catalytic hydrogenation after Cyanoethylation of acrylonitrile. Long chain triamine has the characteristics of surfactant and bactericide. It can be used as anti-corrosion agent in lubricating oil and cooling lubricant, as well as disinfection and cleaning agent.
Laurylamine Dipropylenediamine Uses
- N – (3-aminopropyl) – n-dodecyl propane-1,3- diamine is used as an anti-bacterial in food handling sector, organs and also medical facilities (surface areas as well as instruments).
- Laurylamine dipropylenediamine is a reactant made use of to synthesize glucosamine derivatives as a cationic surfactant with antibacterial properties.
- Laurylamine dipropylenediamine is an amine by-product with outstanding antistatic, emulsifying, lubricating, solubilizing, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-corrosion residential properties. It can likewise be utilized as thickness control agent as well as conditioner in the field of personal care items.
- Laurylamine dipropylenediamine can be made use of as an anti-bacterial for clinical and also oral tools and reduce microorganisms on strong surfaces.
- As a result of its bacteriostatic result, laurylamine dipropylenediamine is also used for closed water flow, such as paper industry and also cooling down tower, along with for the preservation of cooling down lubes, such as drilling as well as reducing oil. Its dispersant, lube as well as anti microbial representative rust characteristics are also valuable.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209