L(+)-Ascorbic Acid CAS 50-81-7
Factory Supply L(+)-Ascorbic Acid CAS 50-81-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: L(+)-Ascorbic Acid Supplement
L(+)-Ascorbic Acid: The Complete Guide
Index of L(+)-Ascorbic Acid Contents
L(+)-Ascorbic Acid for Sale
Basic Info of L(+)-Ascorbic Acid
Vitamin C; VC; vitamin c with l ascorbic acid; l ascorbic acid adalah; l ascorbic the ordinary; la ascorbic acid; l ascorbic acid the ordinary; calcium l ascorbate
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Feed additives
What is L(+)-Ascorbic Acid?
Vitamin C, additionally known as L-ascorbic acid, is a necessary nutrient for greater primates and a few other microorganisms. Ascorbic acid is metabolically produced in a lot of microorganisms, however human beings are one of the most remarkable exception. One of the most commonly known is that an absence of vitamin C can cause scurvy. In living microorganisms, vitamin C is an antioxidant due to the fact that it protects the body from the danger of oxidants, and vitamin C is additionally a coenzyme.
Ascorbic acid is known for its antioxidant homes. It is a molecular bond made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. The majority of people recognize with L-ascorbic acid, usually referred to as vitamin C. When not in vitamin form, ascorbic acid is typically used to create movies. Ascorbic acid is conveniently oxidized, however it can prevent damage to various cells, so it is called an antioxidant. It must be stored in an awesome dark place. Do not store in any kind of metal container as it can oxidize steels that come in contact with it.
As a form of vitamin C, ascorbic acid as soon as played an important duty in preventing scurvy from lengthy sailing trips. For example, to stop scurvy, seafarers as well as travelers were provided oranges abundant in vitamin C. Although many animals can manufacture ascorbic acid normally, human beings as well as primates do not have this ability. Many fruits like citrus, cauliflower, spinach, and also cranberries are also excellent sources of ascorbic acid.
L(+)-Ascorbic Acid Uses
- Vitamin C participates in the production of collagen in the body, neutralizes toxins, promotes the production of antibodies, and enhances the body’s detoxification function.
- L(+)-Ascorbic acid is used in medicine for the prevention or treatment of scurvy, as well as for dental caries, gum abscesses, anemia, growth arrest and other diseases caused by insufficient ascorbic acid.
- In food processing, L(+)-Ascorbic acid is used as a vitamin fortifier for orange juice concentrate, fruit juice crystals, candy, jelly, jam, etc.
- Standard reagents for the determination of arsenic, iron, phosphorus and iodine, chromatography reagents, antioxidants, masking agents, reducing agents.
- Vitamin drugs are used for the prevention and treatment of scurvy, and also for the auxiliary role of various acute and chronic infectious diseases and purpura.
- Vitamin C is involved in the complex metabolic process of the body, and l(+)-ascorbic acid can promote growth and enhance resistance to disease, and can improve egg production and eggshell quality in poultry. When animals lack vitamin C, there will be symptoms such as loss of appetite, growth stagnation, dull fur, and anemia. In addition, this product has strong reducibility and is a good antioxidant.
- Vitamin drugs. Participate in the redox process in the body, reduce the fragility of capillaries, and increase the body’s resistance. For vitamin C deficiency, fever, chronic wasting disease, etc.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy l(+)-ascorbic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
The Role and Efficacy of Vitamin C
Spot lightening and whitening is an important benefit for people to eat vitamin c, because the human body absorbs richly, vitamin c can prevent the production of pigment in the body and prevent the accumulation of pigment on the surface of the skin, it can make the spots that have appeared on the surface of the skin slowly fade. Prevents the formation of new dark spots, and its whitening effect is particularly good.
- Improve immunity
Usually people eat vitamin c can also improve the body’s immunity, because vitamin c can repair damaged immune cells in the human body, and can promote the synthesis of antibodies, and can maintain the integrity of human blood vessels, can speed up the body’s absorption of effective nutrients, it can Enhance the body’s antioxidant capacity, and can significantly improve the body’s own immune function.
Help teeth and bone development
Vitamins can also promote bone metabolism and the production of collagen fibers, both of which are very important for the development of children’s bones and teeth, so it is very important to take vitamin C especially when children grow up.
The development of a child’s bones is a very important part of the child’s growth process. Parents and friends cannot ignore it. They must urge their children to eat more vegetables and fruits during this period, along with vitamin C.
What is the role of vitamin C? Top medical journals give answers one by one!
On August 21, 2017, the British scientific journal Nature published an article on “Vitamin C regulates hematopoietic stem cell function and leukemia.” The Agathocleous research team found that vitamin C can regulate the function of hematopoietic stem cells and affect the formation of leukemia.
The researchers found that hematopoietic stem cells are enriched in ascorbate (vitamin C), and the higher the degree of cell differentiation, the lower the vitamin C content. When vitamin C is at a low level, the number of hematopoietic stem cells increases significantly, and the risk of leukemia increases.
In animal models, feeding vitamin C before leukemia in mice significantly inhibited tumorigenesis. Restoring vitamin C intake can increase the survival time of leukemia mice and has a significant therapeutic effect.
- L(+)-Ascorbic Acid – ChemicalBook
- L(+)-Ascorbic Acid – PubChem
- Agathocleous M, Meacham CE, Burgess RJ, et al. Ascorbate regulates haematopoietic stem cell function and leukaemogenesis[J]. Nature,2017 Aug 21.
- Cimmino L, Dolgalev I, Wang Y,et al.Restoration of TET2 Function Blocks Aberrant Self-Renewal and Leukemia Progression[J].Cell,2017 Aug 16.
- Schoenfeld JD,Sibenaller ZA,Mapuskar KA,et al.O2- and H2O2-Mediated Disruption of Fe Metabolism Causes the Differential Susceptibility of NSCLC and GBM Cancer Cells to Pharmacological Ascorbate[J].Cancer Cell,2017,31（4）:487.