152-155 °C (lit.)
White to beige-brown
Place of Origin:
Cosmetic Raw Material skin-lightening
Kojic acid crystals are prismatic, needle-like and colorless. Kojic acid is easily soluble in water, alcohol, acetone, slightly soluble in ether, ethyl acetate, chloroform, pyridine, and hardly soluble in most other solvents. It can be purified by crystallization Chemicalbook in solvents such as acetone and ethyl acetate, or it can be sublimated under reduced pressure at 150-200°C. The melting point reported in the literature is 151～154℃. Kojic acid and its 5,7-diethyl derivatives have specific absorption peaks at 315nm and 255nm, respectively.
- Kojic acid is widely used in food production. In the past, Kojic acid was used to prevent rancidity in oils due to its antioxidant properties.
- As a raw material for food flavoring agents maltol and ethyl maltol.
- Kojic acid can be used as a raw material for the production of cephalosporin antibiotics.
- In addition to being widely used in food processing, kojic acid also has better cosmetic effects of freckle removal and whitening. Kojic acid and its derivatives such as acetate have certain antibacterial properties, no one-time irritation and cumulative irritation to the skin, and can be used as a preservative for cosmetics and food.
- Kojic acid can be used as a raw material for seasoning and manufacturing larch cortex and ethyl larcortin.
- kojic acid products.
|Product Name||Kojic acid|
|Application||Cosmetic Raw Materials|
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.