Hydroquinone Powder CAS 123-31-9
Factory Supply Hydroquinone Powder CAS 123-31-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Hydroquinone Powder Supplement
Hydroquinone Powder: The Complete Guide
Hydroquinone Powder for Sale
Basic Info of Hydroquinone Powder
Hydroquinone; 1,4-Benzenediol; Hydroquinone cas 123-31-9; 1,4-Diphenol; Benzene-1,4-diol; quinol
Flavor and Fragrance; Intermediates of Medicine, Pesticide, Synthetic Materials; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Hydroquinone Powder?
1,4-Diphenol, also referred to as hydroquinone, is an essential chemical basic material. Recently, the domestic need for it has revealed a growing fad, and the intake area has been broadening year by year. 1,4-Diphenol is extensively made use of and also is an important basic material, intermediate as well as supporting for medicine, chemical, dye as well as rubber, etc. It is mostly utilized in designer, anthraquinone color, azo dye, rubber antioxidant as well as monomer prevention. Polymerization agent, food stabilizer as well as layer anti-oxidant, petroleum anticoagulant, artificial ammonia catalyst, etc.
At present, the application field of 1,4-benzenediol is gradually expanding. In addition to the application in the traditional field, there are also new developments in the fields of chemical fertilizer, water treatment, liquid crystal polymer and so on. In addition, it can also be processed into other fine chemicals. Such as 1,4-diamino leucosome, quinizarine, etc. In recent years, researchers have paid more attention to the development and improvement of the production process and catalyst of 1,4-benzenediol.
Hydroquinone is a common ingredient in whitening skin care products and medicines, and it is one of the effective melanin production inhibitors. Hydroquinone has a strong inhibitory effect on the formation of melanin, but at the same time, it is accompanied by serious side effects and irritation, and it is also unstable. Hydroquinone is cytotoxic and can “kill” melanocytes when used improperly, causing depigmentation and the formation of white patches similar to vitiligo.
Hydroquinone Powder Uses
- Hydroquinone powder is an intermediate of the herbicides quizalofop-p-ethyl, diflufenapyr, thiazolino-ethyl, oxaflufen-ethyl, flufenox-p-ethyl, lactofop-p-ethyl, along with pharmaceutical and also color intermediates.
- Hydroquinone powder is generally used as a developer in photography. Hydroquinone as well as its alkylates are extensively made use of as polymerization inhibitors included throughout the storage and transportation of monomers, as well as the generally made use of concentration has to do with 200ppm. Hydroquinone is likewise used to prepare N, N’- diphenyl-p-phenylenediamine, which is an antioxidant as well as antiperspirant for rubber and also gasoline.
- Hydroquinone powder can hinder the development of melanin, and medically it has the effect of fading and lightening freckles, age places, and also liver places induced by oral contraceptive pills.
- Black self-developers for the preparation of photographic movies, quinone dyes and also azo dyes, complementary solvents for synthesis gas desulfurization processes, rubber limb handling anti-oxidants as well as view retarders, stabilizers and antioxidants for food and finishes. In addition, they can likewise be utilized as Petroleum anticoagulant, Taicheng ammonia catalytic Jing, and so on.
- Photometric determination of phosphorus, magnesium, niobium, copper, silicon as well as arsenic, and so on; polarographic and also volumetric determination of iridium; lowering representatives for heteropolyacids; lowering agents for copper and gold; screening phosphates, tungstates, nitrates, Nitrite, selenium and tellurium, and so on; designer; antioxidant; desulfurizer for plant food market; urea synergist.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy hydroquinone powder, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Hydroquinone Powder
Hydroquinone powder has lots of uses, mainly pertaining to its duty as a water-soluble reductant. It is the main element of most black-and-white photo programmers made use of for movie as well as paper. Together with the compound Metol, it can minimize silver halide to essential silver.
Its bring back power has lots of various other uses. As a polymerization inhibitor, hydroquinone can avoid the polymerization of acrylic acid, methyl methacrylate, cyanoacrylate as well as other monomers susceptible to free extreme launched polymerization by using its antioxidant buildings. By working as a totally free radical scavenger, hydroquinone can expand the life span of photosensitive materials such as ceramic forerunner polymers.
Hydroquinone powder can lose a hydrogen cation from two hydroxyl groups to develop a diphenol ion. Bisphenol disodium salt of hydroquinone is used as alternating comonomer system in the production of polymer peek.
Hydroquinone powder is made use of as a topical application for skin whitening to minimize skin shade. It is not as easy to create dermatitis as Metol. In some countries, including EU Participant States, this is a prescription just active ingredient according to regulation 76/768/eec:1976.
Hydroquinone powder is occasionally associated with exfoliation α- Hydroxy acid is utilized in combination to speed up the whitening procedure. In the United States, topical therapy generally includes as much as 2% hydroquinone. Or else, a higher focus (up to 4%) must be prescribed as well as utilized with care.
Although hydroquinone powder is still commonly made use of to treat hyperpigmentation, the safety troubles raised by regulators in the European Union, Japan and the USA encourage people to find various other medications with comparable results. Several such medicines have been offered or are being researched, consisting of azelaic acid, kojic acid, vitamin A, cysteamine, topical steroids, glycolic acid and various other materials. Among them, 4-butyl resorcinol, has been proved to be extra reliable in the therapy of melanin associated skin diseases as well as is safe enough to be bought nonprescription.
The Reaction of Hydroquinone Powder
The reactivity of hydroxyl group of hydroquinone is similar to that of other phenols and is weakly acidic. The generated conjugated base is easily O-alkylated to form monoethers and diethers. Similarly, hydroquinone is easily substituted by the ring of Foucault reaction (such as alkylation). This reaction was utilized in the production of popular antioxidants such as 2-tert-butyl-4-methoxyphenol (BHA). The useful dye quinizarin is produced by the diacylation of phthalic anhydride hydroquinone.
Hydroquinone is oxidized to benzoquinone under mild conditions. This process can be reversed. Some naturally occurring hydroquinone derivatives exhibit this reactivity, an example of which is coenzyme Q. In industry, this reaction can be used not only for hydroquinone itself, but also for its derivatives, in which one Oh has been replaced by amine.
When colorless hydroquinone and bright yellow solid benzoquinone are cocrystallized in the ratio of 1:1, a dark green crystalline charge transfer complex (melting point 171 ° C) will be produced, which is called hydroquinone (C 6 h 6 o 2 · C 6 h 4 forms O 2). This complex is dissolved in hot water, and the two molecules dissociate in the solution.
An important reaction is the conversion of hydroquinone into monoamine and diamine derivatives. The methylaminophenol used in photography is produced in this way:
C 6 H 4 (OH) 2 + CH 3 NH 2 → HOC 6 H 4 NHCH 3 + H 2 O
Diamines used as anti ozone agents in the rubber industry are also made from aniline:
C 6 H 4 (OH) 2 + 2 C 6 H 5 NH 2 → C 6 H 4 (N(H)C 6 H 5 ) 2 + 2 H 2 O