Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate CAS 68425-17-2
Factory Supply Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate CAS 68425-17-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
What is Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate?
Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate (HSH), including hydrogenated glucose syrup, maltitol syrup and sorbitol syrup, is a series of pleasant incremental sweeteners for various products. They are ideal for sugar free candy because they do not crystallize. They blend perfectly with flavor and work synergistically with low calorie sweeteners.
HSH has a variety of functions, including as an incremental sweetener, viscosity or thickener, moisturizer, crystallization regulator, cryoprotectant and rehydration assistant. They can also be used as sugar free carriers for spices, pigments and enzymes.
Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate Use
- HSH is an excellent moisturizer and will not crystallize. It can use the same cooking and processing system as candy to produce sugar free food and candy.
These products are widely used in candy, baked goods, various other foods, toothpaste and mouthwash.
- HSH is a nutritional sweetener that provides 40% to 90% sugar sweetness.
As polyols, HSH not sugar and is used to provide sweetness, texture and volume for various sugar free products. Unlike sugar, HSH is not easily fermented by oral bacteria and can be used to prepare sugar free products that will not promote dental caries.
- HSH is also absorbed more slowly in the digestive tract.
Part of HSH may be enzymatically hydrolyzed to sorbitol, maltitol and glucose in vivo, but this process is slow. Therefore, for individuals with and without diabetes, HSH has a reduced glycemic potential relative to glucose. As HSH is absorbed more slowly, part of HSH in food reaches the lower gastrointestinal tract, where it is metabolized by naturally occurring colonic bacteria. This leads to a reduction in available calories and allows it to be used as a low calorie substitute for sugar.
- Although HSH is not as sweet as sucrose, it can be well mixed with other sweeteners and spices, and can mask unpleasant odors, such as bitterness.
- Applications of HSH include candy, baked goods, icing and frozen desserts. For example, in baked goods, HSH products not only provide sweetness, but also provide water control, texture improvement, crystallization inhibition, less Browning (reducing the chance of combustion), extending shelf life and improving the stability of flavor.
About Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate
- Bulk sweeteners with pleasant taste can be well mixed with other sweeteners and synergize with low calorie sweeteners such as acesulfame, aspartame, neotame, saccharin and sucralose
- Perfect integration with flavor can cover up unpleasant odor
- Reduce calorie substitutes for sugar, no more than 3 calories per gram
- For various products; It is especially suitable for sugar free candy because they do not crystallize
- It does not promote the formation of dental caries
- According to the doctor’s advice, sugar substitute for diabetic patients may be helpful
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209