Guanidine Carbonate CAS 593-85-1
Factory Supply Guanidine Carbonate CAS 593-85-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Guanidine Carbonate Suppiler
Guanidine Carbonate: The Complete Guide
Guanidine Carbonate for Sale
Basic Info of Guanidine Carbonate
What is Guanidine Carbonate?
Guanidine carbonate is an organic fine chemical product with a wide range of uses. It is mainly used in the synthesis of flame retardants, flocculants, foaming agents, and sulfonamides. Guanidine carbonate is also used as a synergist for synthetic detergents and high-end cosmetics. raw materials.
There are many literature reports on the synthesis of guanidine carbonate. The domestic production of guanidine carbonate mainly adopts the method of melting dicyandiamide and ammonium chloride to generate guanidine hydrochloride, then generating free guanidine under the action of alkali, and then reacting guanidine with carbon dioxide to generate guanidine carbonate. . This route is easy to generate impurities such as melamine and its dimer, trimer and other impurities when it is melted at high temperature, and there are Cl- and Na+ in the system, so it is difficult to completely remove it during purification, even if it is guanidine carbonate with a purity of > 99%, its ash content It is still as high as 0.2%, so it is not easy to obtain high-purity guanidine carbonate. In this paper, cyanamide is used as raw material, reacted with carbon dioxide and ammonia to synthesize guanidine carbonate in one step, the so-called ash-free guanidine carbonate, and then purified to obtain high-purity guanidine carbonate. The reaction equation is as follows:
Guanidine Carbonate Uses
- It is used as a precipitant in the weight determination of zinc, cadmium and also manganese, as well as guanidine carbonate is made use of for the separation and also organic synthesis of magnesium in alkali steels.
- Guanidine carbonate is a basic material for organic synthesis and an analytical reagent. It is utilized as a pH insurer, anti-oxidant, resin stabilizer as well as guanidine soap for amino resins, as well as is also used as an additive for cement grout and surfactant.
- In artificial cleaning agents, guanidine carbonate is utilized for wetness resistance and building contractors.
- Guanidine carbonate for stablizing of cytidine triphosphate injection. It likewise acts as an effective and also versatile healthy protein denaturant.
Production Method of Guanidine Carbonate
At 170-230 °C, dicyanide salts and ammonia are melted to form guanidine salts (guanidine hydrochloride, guanidine nitrate). Then, guanidine salt is made into alcohol solution, free guanidine is added with soda, and carbon dioxide is absorbed to obtain guanidine carbonate.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209