Guaiazulene CAS 189-84-9
Factory Supply Guaiazulene CAS 189-84-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: Blue powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Guaiazulene Suppiler
Guaiazulene: The Complete Guide
Guaiazulene for Sale
Basic Info of Guaiazulene
Plant Extract; Flavor and Fragrance; Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is Guaiazulene?
Guaiazulene, also referred to as azulon or 1,4-dimethyl-7-isopropylazulene, is a dark blue crystalline hydrocarbon. A derivative of azulene, guaiazulene is a bicyclic sesquiterpene, which is the element of some crucial oils, mainly guaiac oil as well as chamomile oil, which are likewise commercial resources. Different soft reefs additionally contain guaiacol as the primary pigment. Contrary to the crystalline nature of the moms and dad azulene, its reduced melting point makes guaiacene tough to treat. The electronic frameworks (as well as shades) of guaiacene and azulene are very comparable.
Guaiacol blue oil hydrocarbon is a blue oily liquid or light blue purple flake crystal, which is sensitive to light. It changes from blue to green after seeing light, and finally turns yellow. It is stable to heat, weak acid and weak alkali. It is soluble in liquid paraffin, soluble in hot ethanol and ether, and extremely difficult to dissolve in water. Guaiacol has anti-inflammatory effect, has significant inhibitory effect on dextran induced edema in rats, only moderate inhibition on hyaluronidase, formaldehyde and histamine induced edema, can inhibit the release of histamine and 5-hydroxytryptamine, and has anti histamine and anti hyaluronic acid effects, can reduce the permeability of capillaries, can enhance the regeneration process, weaken the allergic reaction, has local anesthetic effect, and can be used in bronchial asthma Rheumatic fever, allergic gastroenteritis, eczema, etc. it has anti allergic and anti-inflammatory effects. It is also used for radiation heat burns, cracking, frostbite and promoting wound healing.
- Guaizulene is a cosmetic pigment additive authorized by FDA. It – or its 3-sulfonate – is a component in some skin treatment items, as well as various other skin comforting substances such as allantoin.
- Guaiaazulene (azulon, vetivazulen) is a bicyclic sesquiterpene, which belongs of some essential oils.
- Guaizulene has applications as an unstable color with well-known dissipation prices to indicate completion of use of numerous items, such as insecticide strips.
- Guaiacol has anti-inflammatory as well as advertising tissue granulation regeneration, can advertise the healing of burned and scalded wounds, as well as has anti warmth, anti radiation as well as anti chapping effects. It is utilized to deal with burns, heats, chaps, chilblains, eczema, dermatitis and avoid high warmth radiation.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy guaiazulene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Guaiazulene
Guaiazulene can be used as a starting product for the synthesis of:
- Azulene based dye molecules, such as 3- (7-isopropyl-1,4-dimethylazulen-3-yl) – 2-cyanoacrylic acid as well as 5- (7-isopropyl-1,4-dimethylazulen-3-yl) – 2-cyanopentadiene-2,4-dienoic acid.
- Stilbazulenyl nitrone, the 2nd generation azulene nitrone, can be utilized as a chain splitting antioxidant.
- Near infrared fluorescence quencher based upon BIS azulenyl.
Preparation of Guaiazulene
10 Kg of guacum officinale gum was heated to 130 ° C with 3-4 kg of sulfur. Slowly continue heating to 220 ° C under nitrogen. The water vapor formed is removed with a nitrogen gas stream. The temperature should be above 100 ° C so that water does not fall into the reaction mixture. H2S was obtained by dehydrogenation and removed with steam. Hydrogen sulfide is connected in the alkali trap.
When the H 2S discharge was stopped, the temperature was reduced to 120 ° C and the reaction mixture was distilled in vacuum for 1-20 mm. The distillate is dark blue and contains 6-7 kg of oil and 20% of 7-isopropyl-1,4-dimethyl azulene. It is dissolved in 5-10 volumes of light petroleum, shaken with sodium hydroxide to remove sulfur-containing substances, and washed to neutral. The oil layer is then mixed with 10-15 l of 62% H2SO4 to remove by-products, the oil layer loses its blue color, and the required substances are in the sulfuric acid layer. The last one was shaken with ice and NaOH. As a result, about 7% sodium sulfate solution was obtained. Dilute it to obtain lotion from azulene, extract with 10 L vaseline and distill. 7-isopropyl-1,4-dimethyl azulene was distilled at 167 ° – 168 ° C / 12 mm. The yield is 10-15%.