Gibberellic Acid CAS 77-06-5 GA3
Factory Supply Gibberellic Acid CAS 77-06-5 GA3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Gibberellic Acid Supplier & Manufacturer
Gibberellic Acid: The Complete Guide
Gibberellic Acid for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Gibberellic Acid|
|Other Name:||GA3; (1alpha,2beta,4aalpha,4bbeta,10beta)-2,4a,7-trihydroxy-1-methyl-8-methylenegibb; Gibberellin|
|Type:||Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Plant extracts; Pharmaceutical, pesticide, dye intermediates|
What is Gibberellic Acid?
Gibberellic acid is a broad-spectrum plant growth regulatory authority, which can advertise the growth and development of plants, make them fully grown previously, rise yield, and improve quality; it can replace reduced temperature to break the dormancy of body organs such as seeds, roots as well as bulbs, and advertise germination; it can change long-day sunlight Or low temperature induces blooming; causes parthenocarpy as well as kinds seedless fruit; minimizes the shedding of buds, flowers, bolls, as well as fruits, and improves the price of fruit fruiting; readjusts the instructions of material transportation, so that products are transferred from source to tank, and so on. Among the crucial modes of activity of gibberellin is to boost the task of different hydrolytic enzymes, disintegrate a huge quantity of kept materials, and also transport them to brand-new body organs for development. For that reason, soaking seeds with gibberellin can promote seed germination.
As an essential plant hormone, gibberellic acid(GA) plays an important duty in controling seed germination, leaf expansion, stem and root prolongation, blossom and fruit growth, etc. It is made use of in the day-to-day management of crops rather broad. In 1934, Japanese plant pathologist Teijiro Yabuta separated from the fermentation filtrate of the bakanae microorganism the non-crystalline GA that can advertise the extreme growth of rice, and also people began to study GA. In 1958, MacMillan separated GA1 crystals from the premature seeds of the typical bean, as well as the chemical structure of GA was slowly determined. With the advancement of science as well as technology, especially using specialized analysis approaches and also accuracy instruments, it has been discovered that GA exists not just in rice, yet also in various other greater as well as reduced plants and also bacteria.
Gibberellic Acid Uses
The most noticeable result of gibberellins on plants is to boost the elongation of stems and also dramatically increase the elevation of plants, particularly for the prolongation of flower stems. Gibberellin does not transform the variety of internodes, but boosts plant cell elongation and also promotes cellular division. Just like the giraffe’s neck is very long, however its variety of cervical vertebrae coincides as ours, only seven, however each cervical vertebrae is very long.
Gibberellin can not only advertise the elongation of the stem, but likewise promote the development and enlargement of the leaves, as well as even transform the form of the leaves. Gibberellin negatively manages the intricacy of leaf structure. For instance, up-regulating the degree of gibberellin makes tomato just grow solitary fallen leaves with smooth sides; have a better influence. It can promote the stretching and also smoothing of the top tobacco leaves, reduce creases, enhance the size of the top cigarette leaves, and also advertise the improvement of yield.
Gibberellins are also associated with the procedure of plant tolerance to numerous abiotic stress and anxieties. For example, under environmental stresses such as low temperature, high salinity, drought and also hyperosmosis, plants can slow down the development of gibberellins to adjust to the outside environment; however, plants will certainly additionally produce escape mechanisms via the rise of gibberellins, So as to eliminate environmental stress such as flooding.
The seeds of lettuce, cigarette as well as begonia need light to sprout as well as are called light-requiring seeds. Dealing with such light-demanding seeds with gibberellin can sprout under dark conditions. However, for those seeds that germinate under dark problems, it is simpler to germinate under light conditions after using gibberellin. As an example, saturating ginseng with 20ppm gibberellin for 15 minutes can sprout 2 days earlier, and also the germination rate is likewise considerably enhanced.
Gibberellins have a particular impact on eliminating inactivity. The major device is that gibberellin can prevent the degradation of plasmodesmata callose in intercellular inactivity easing signal transduction, so that the signal compound can be delivered to the apical meristem. company, therefore easing inactivity. From a biological viewpoint, after therapy with gibberellin, redox metabolic enzymes, energy metabolism, and so on can be triggered early, and inactivity can be launched early. The most obvious example of gibberellins for dormancy breaking is the breaking of dormancy in potato tubers.
Long-day plants can just remain in the vegetative development stage and can not resort to the reproductive development phase under the short-day photoperiod of less than 10 to 12 hrs. These long-day plants grown under short-day conditions were treated with gibberellin, as well as they formed stems and flowered and also set generally. Biennial plants such as cabbage, beetroots, radishes, as well as carrots need to go through a rather long winter in the initial year of development, and after receiving sufficient reduced temperature level, that is, with vernalization, they can form stems as well as flower as well as established fruit in the second year. If they are treated with gibberellin without low-temperature vernalization in the first year of their development, it can change part of the effect of low temperature and help flowering as well as fruiting.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy gibberellic acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Gibberellic Acid
One of the most famous impact of gibberellin is to increase cell prolongation (gibberellin can enhance the content of auxin in plants, as well as auxin directly controls cell elongation), and also it can additionally promote cellular division. It can advertise cell growth Expand (however not trigger acidification of cell wall surface), additionally, gibberellins also have physiological results of preventing maturation, lateral bud inactivity, senescence, as well as tuber development. Advertise the conversion of maltose (induce the development of α-amylase); advertise vegetative growth (do not advertise the development of origins, however considerably promote the development of stems and also leaves), protect against body organ losing and break dormancy, etc.
The main function of gibberellin (GA3) is to promote cell elongation, thereby elongating the stem, increasing the height of the plant, and promoting flowering and fruiting. Studies have shown that low concentrations of gibberellin can also effectively regulate the flowering period of orchids, especially for spring orchids. Use 100 mg/L gibberellin solution to spray the orchid seedlings between 5 and 6 months, once every 5 to 6 days, 2 or 3 times in a row, which can promote the growth of orchid seedlings. If 200 mg/L gibberellin solution is used to spray orchid plants 3 to 4 times during August to September, with an interval of about 1 week each time, it can promote the growth of spring orchid flower buds, and bloom 10 to 30 days earlier than normal, and the flower The appearance, color and fragrance of flowers will not be affected in any way. If auxin and cytokinin can be used in combination, the effect will be more obvious.
Gibberellin is sprayed when the top ear fruit (the seventh ear fruit) of the tomato is sitting and has the size of a bean (it is not suitable to spray during the flowering period to prevent poor fruit setting or excessive plant growth), and the bottom ear tomato is in the veraison period. Tomatoes in the middle ear position are in the fruit expansion stage. Spraying gibberellin can stretch the pericarp cells and promote the growth of the pericarp, thereby achieving the purpose of preventing fruit cracking.
- Promote growth and development Break seed dormancy and promote germination. Soaking cotton seeds with a solution of 10-100ppm can increase the germination rate and make the cotton seeds germinate and emerge neatly. Shandong Cotton Research Institute diluted 90% gibberellin raw powder into 20-100ppm solution to soak cotton seeds for 24 hours, and seedlings emerged 2 days in advance. 6 days after spraying at the bud stage, the height of cotton seedlings increased by 1 cm compared with the control, the number of true leaves increased by 0.13, and the stems of cotton seedlings were tall and thin. Cotton buds were smeared with medicine at night, and they bloomed 3 days earlier on average than those without smearing. Use 20ppm solution to smear the flowers that bloomed on September 10 (2 days after Bailu), the growth rate of cotton bolls is accelerated, and the average single boll can harvest 2.1 grams of seed cotton on November 16, while the control cotton bolls that do not apply gibberellin have no harvest.
- Anti-falling bolls Use gibberellin to spot or spray to prevent cotton buds from falling off. Install the injection needle with a brush or plastic bottle, apply 20ppm solution on the flowers or young bolls, or spray 3~4 times during the flowering and boll stage (spray once every 7~10 days), and spray on the flowering bolls. It can significantly reduce the shedding of cotton bolls. According to the experimental research of Shandong Cotton Research Institute, spot coating has the best effect, and the economical and effective dosage is to prepare 10-20ppm solution of 90% gibberellin raw powder, remove the corolla that just opened the day before, Apply a drop of the solution on it, or you can spot the flowers that bloom that day, or the big buds that will bloom tomorrow, or apply some young bell handles. Using gibberellin to stimulate the flowers and young bolls of cotton can regulate the operation of nutrients, so that more nutrients can be concentrated on the flower bolls. From July 10th to September 5th, the young bolls were sprayed all over, and each plant produced 6.4 more bolls than the control on average. According to experiments, in a high-yield cotton field with a yield of 100 kilograms of lint per mu, if flowers are bloomed 10 times a day during the flowering and boll stage, the cotton yield will increase by 3-5%. The test results prove that the cotton field with good fertilizer and water conditions has a good effect of spot application, and the effect of application on thin land is more obvious. If some medicine is applied in conjunction with strengthening fertilizer and water management, the effects of preventing bolls from falling, improving clothing percentage, increasing fiber and increasing yield can be better exerted. However, if the concentration is too high, too much solution is applied or sprayed, it will also cause small cotton bolls, thick boll skin, late maturity, and poor boll opening.
- Rescue excessive chemical control of cotton fields using growth inhibitors such as booster, resulting in excessive inhibition of cotton plants, slow growth, fruit branches not elongated, overly compact plant type, severe flower bud shedding, you can spray 30~50ppm gibberellin solution, At the same time, strengthening fertilizer and water management can alleviate or reduce the inhibitory effect and restore normal growth.
Gibberellin is used to preserve the fruit of Shatangju fruit trees, mainly starting about 15 days before the second physiological fruit drop, and then spraying once every 15 days, continuous spraying about 2-3 times, the use concentration is general 20 mg/L. The second physiological fruit drop generally occurs in early and mid-May, and basically ends at the beginning of late June. The principle of using gibberellin is to supplement the insufficient amount of gibberellin synthesis in the plant, thereby inhibiting the synthesis of abscisic acid that causes the second physiological fruit drop, the fruit pedicle and the fruit stalk form a separation layer, so as to preserve the fruit. Effect. As for the summer shoots, they are usually drawn after mid-May. Because spring shoots, flowers, and young fruits consume a lot of organic nutrients in the tree, if the number of remaining fruits is reasonable (generally according to the leaf-to-fruit ratio of 70-80:1), and there is no excessive nitrogen retention in the soil, the tree will If the potential growth is moderate and not too vigorous, the summer shoots are generally difficult to extract.
What is the difference between gibberellin acid and brassinolide?
Gibberellins are a class of plant hormones that exist widely. Its chemical structure belongs to diterpenoid acids, derived from a tetracyclic skeleton. Stimulates leaf and bud growth. There are at least 38 known gibberellins. Gibberellin is used in agricultural production and has better results in some aspects. For example, to increase the yield of seedless grapes and break the dormancy of potatoes; when brewing beer, use GA3 to promote the germination of barley seeds used to prepare maltose; In hybrid rice seed production, the flowering period is adjusted so that the flowering periods of the parents meet, etc.
Brassinolide can advertise cell division and fruit enhancement. It can clearly promote the department of cells, as well as promote the straight and also vertical growth of organs, thus playing the function of increasing the fruit. Delay leaf senescence, maintain green for a long period of time, reinforce chlorophyll synthesis, enhance photosynthesis, and also advertise fallen leave shade to deepen and turn green. Damaging the dominance of the top, advertising the germination of side buds, can penetrate the differentiation of buds, advertise the development of side branches, raise the number of branches, increase the variety of blossoms, improve the fertilization of plant pollen, thereby boosting the variety of fruits and also enhancing the yield. Enhance crop quality and also increase commerciality. Generate parthenocarpy, promote ovary growth, avoid blossom and fruit drop, promote protein synthesis, boost sugar material, etc.
Therefore, the above two plant growth regulators do not replace each other, but promote each other or complement each other.
- Gibberellic acid – WikiPedia
- Edited by Sun Guangyu, Plant Physiology=Plant physiology, China Forestry Press, 2016.07, p. 212
Gibberellic Acid Supplier and Manufacturer
As a gibberellic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best gibberellic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for gibberellic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.