Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate CAS 17375-41-6
Factory Supply Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate CAS 17375-41-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate Supplement
Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate: The Complete Guide
Index of Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate Contents
Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate for Sale
Basic Info of Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
Sulfuric acid iron(2+) salt monohydrate
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate; ferrous sulfate monohydrate; iron sulphate monohydrate; iron sulfate monohydrate
Organic raw materials
What is Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate?
Ferrous sulfate monohydrate also called ferrous sulphate monohydrate, is a non-toxic, odorless off-white to beige powdery substance with an astringent taste.
Ferrous sulfate monohydrate is a monohydrate form of ferric sulfate (2 +). It is obtained from heptahydrate by heating above 65 ° C. It is used as a source of iron in the treatment of iron deficiency anemia (usually in solid dose therapy; for liquid dose therapy, HEPTAHYDRATE is usually used).
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate Uses
- The iron contained in ferrous sulphate monohydrate is the raw material for the synthesis of hemoglobin antibodies in animals. It can be used as a feed-grade mineral feed additive and used as a blood tonic for raising livestock. It can promote the growth and development of livestock and aquatic animals, enhance the Disease resistance, improve feed remuneration;
- Ferrous sulfate monohydrate can also be used to make pigments such as iron oxide red;
- Ferrous sulphate monohydrate in agriculture is used as herbicide, soil conditioner and foliar fertilizer, etc. Granular products are very popular fertilizers abroad, which can effectively improve soil, remove moss and lichen; can also be used as pesticides to control wheat and fruit trees. disease;
- Ferrous sulfate monohydrate can also be used as an intermediate raw material for chemical, electronic industrial products and biochemical industries.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ferrous sulfate monohydrate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
At room temperature, the ferrous sulfate heptahydrate crystals and the water-soluble organic dehydrating agent (that is, fresh water-soluble organic dehydrating agent, referred to as dehydrating agent in the present invention) are mixed in a sealed container in a mass ratio of 1:4 to 1:10 After fully stirring for 0.5 hours to 10 hours, the water-soluble organic solvent dissolves and removes the crystal water in the ferrous sulfate heptahydrate crystals and is dried to obtain ferrous sulfate monohydrate with a content of 95% to 99% by weight (that is, purity). powder product
The Production Method of Ferrous Sulfate Monohydrate
Sulfuric acid reacts with iron filings, and the slightly acidic ferrous sulfate solution generated by the reaction is clarified to remove impurities, and then crystallized by cooling and dehydrated to obtain ferrous sulfate.
Or the by-product ferrous sulfate in the production of titanium dioxide from ilmenite is purified by recrystallization to obtain ferrous sulfate.
- In a strong hydrogen flow, heating FeSO4·7H2O at 70℃ and then at 150～200℃ to obtain FeSO4·H2O monohydrate.