Model No.: LYN- 16595-80-5
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Name:: Levamisole Hydrochloride
Place of Origin: Shandong, China (Mainland)
Supply Ability: in stock
Certificate: ISO CE
HS Code: 16595-80-5
Factory supply high quality Levamisole Hydrochloride 16595-80-5
Introduction Levamisole Hydrochloride:
Levamisole is a medication used to treat parasitic worm infections. It has also been studied as a method to stimulate the immune system as part of the treatment of cancer. Levamisole remains in veterinary use as a dewormer for livestock.
|Identification|| (1)It complies with the test of specific optical rotation.|
(3)Gives reaction of chlorides
|Solutions:|| (1)Meets the requirements|
(3)Specific optical rotation:-121°C~-128°C
|Loss on drying:||≤0.5|
|Residue on ignition:||≤0.1%|
|Loss on drying:||≤0.5%|
|Related substances:|| (1)Each of impurities A,B,C,D ≤0.2%|
(2)Any other impurity≤0.1%
(3)Total impurities ≤0.3%
Function Levamisole Hydrochloride:
1. Levamisole HCL is an anthelmintic (anti-worm) agent commonly used in large livestock such as cattle, pigs and sheep.
2. Levamisole HCl is used in humans for diseases related to imbalances in the regulation of immune responses or deficiencies of the immune system, including autoimmune diseases, chronic and recurrent diseases, chronic infections and cancer.
3. Levamisole HCl has beneficial effects on host defense mechanisms and restores depressed immune responses in animals and humans.
4. Another interesting use of levamisole in humans is as a treatment for common warts (verruca vulgaris).
5. As an added benefit, it boosts the immune competence of fish, humans, large animals, birds and some reptiles.