Ethylene Glycol Distearate CAS 627-83-8
Factory Supply Ethylene Glycol Distearate CAS 627-83-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ethylene Glycol Distearate Supplier & Manufacturer
Ethylene Glycol Distearate: The Complete Guide
Ethylene Glycol Distearate for Sale
Basic Info of Ethylene Glycol Distearate
Ethylene Glycol Distearate
Ethyleneglycol Distearate; Glycol Distearate
Organic raw materials; Cosmetic raw materials
What is Ethylene Glycol Distearate?
Glycol distearate, likewise known as ethylene glycol distearate, is a chemical commonly used as an aesthetic moisturizer. It is a diester of ethylene glycol and also stearic acid. Used as a pearlescent representative in cosmetics to create a pearlescent sheen, such as shower gels. It can additionally be utilized as a lipophilic emulsifier. Usually used in combination with ethylene glycol monostearate (EGMS, ethylene glycol stearate).
Ethylene glycol distearate is synthesized from ethylene glycol and stearate. The response temperature of the standard synthesis procedure is high, generally between (150 ～ 210 ° C). In order to remove the water produced by the reaction, steps such as nitrogen circulation, minimized pressure or azeotropic dehydration are called for. Due to the high reaction temperature, serious carbonization and also deep color of the item, extra decolorization procedure is required. There are studies using p-toluenesulfonic acid as well as phosphorous acid (molar ratio 1:1) as a composite driver (hereinafter described as composite stimulant) for esterification, as well as the 3 factors of catalyst usage, reaction temperature level, and response time are experimentally researched. A brand-new synthesis procedure of ethylene glycol distearate was developed.
Ethylene Glycol Distearate Uses
- Ethylene glycol distearate is used as a sunscreen, pearlescent agent and viscosity regulator in cosmetics and household products.
- Glycol distearate is used in the manufacture of facial cleansers and shampoos.
- When required to take shape right into slim platelets, glycol distearate can provide the liquid and also gel a pearlescent appearance.
- Producers of personal treatment items, such as shower gels, typically utilize this technique to boost the visual charm of their products.
- Ethylene glycol distearate is made use of as an embedding representative in microscopic lens.
- Ethylene glycol distearate is an outstanding cosmetic pearlescent representative and also a vital additive in the cosmetic industry.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ethylene glycol distearate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Ethylene Glycol Distearate
Ethylene glycol distearate is an excellent cosmetic pearlescent agent and an important additive in the cosmetic industry. Examples of its application are as follows:
Including the following raw materials: amino acid-based surfactant, natural aloe vera juice, cocamidopropyl hydroxysulfobetaine, ethylene glycol distearate, cassone, silicone oil, titanium dioxide, each component and its content (with weight fraction) are: amino acid surfactant: 25%-50%; cocamidopropyl hydroxysulfobetaine: 5%-20%; ethylene glycol distearate: 2%-10%; Cassone 10%-20%, silicone oil 2%-8%, titanium dioxide; 0.5%-5%; the rest is water.
The preparation steps of the process are simple, and the soap produced uses amino acid surfactant as the main cleaning component, silicone oil and Kazon as the disinfection component, and adds beneficial components such as aloe vera plant essence, skin care and beauty, with strong decontamination ability and excellent disinfection effect. The effect, the stimulation is small, no side effects.
Preparation of Ethylene Glycol Distearate
Stearic acid and ethylene glycol generate ethylene glycol distearate under the action of an acidic catalyst:
Add 1.74 mol of stearic acid to the three-necked flask, heat and melt, add 0.0435 mol of catalyst and 1 mol of ethylene glycol under stirring, then control a certain temperature, and discharge the generated water in time through a water separator to prevent reverse reaction from occurring.
- Ethylene glycol distearate, chemicalland21.com
- ETHYLENE GLYCOL DISTEARATE – ChemicalBook
- Bolzinger, M.A.; Cogne, C.; Lafferrere, L.; Salvatori, F.; Ardaud, P.; Zanetti, M.; Puel, F. (May 2007). “Effects of surfactants on crystallization of ethylene glycol distearate in oil-in-water emulsion”. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 299 (1–3): 93–100. doi:10.1016/j.colsurfa.2006.11.026.
Ethylene Glycol Distearate Supplier and Manufacturer
As a ethylene glycol distearate supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best ethylene glycol distearate raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for ethylene glycol distearate and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.