Place of Origin:
25kg/fiber drum,plastic bag,or on demand
Ethyl 4-hydroxybenzoate/ethyl parahydroxybenzoate
|Product Name||Ethyl Paraben|
|Synonyms||Ethyl;Sobrol A;nipazina;solbrola;Of ethyl;Solbro A;Easeptol;Keloform;Mycocten;napagina;Ethylparaben|
White crystal or crystalline powder with special fragrance. Easily soluble in ethanol, ether and acetone, slightly soluble in water, chloroform, carbon disulfide and petroleum ether.
Ethyl Paraben Uses:
- Parabens have a strong inhibitory effect on molds and yeasts, and have a poor effect on bacteria, especially lactic acid bacteria and gram-negative bacilli, but their antibacterial ability is stronger than sorbic acid and benzoic acid, and the antibacterial effect is affected by PH Not big, the effect is good in the range of PH4-8. The longer the paraben alkyl group, the stronger the antibacterial effect, the order is butyl ester>propyl ester>ethyl ester. Parabens are one of the preservatives commonly used in countries all over the world.
- Ethyl paraben can be used as a preservative. Many countries use its ethyl and propyl esters, but Japan often uses its butyl esters. Because it is difficult to dissolve in water, the esters are often used in combination.
- Organic intermediates. Used as a preservative, antibacterial agent, used in food, cosmetics, and pharmaceuticals. It can also be used as an organic analysis reagent. This product has a wide range of antibacterial effects on molds, yeasts and bacteria. It has a strong effect on molds and yeasts, but it has a poor effect on bacteria, especially gram-negative bacilli and lactic acid bacteria. It is a high-efficiency antiseptic and bactericide for food and medicine.
- Ethyl paraben is used as a food preservative, and is also used in pharmaceuticals, leather and other industries; it has a strong antibacterial effect on fungi, but a weak antibacterial effect on bacteria. Used as a bacteriostatic preservative, widely used in liquid preparations and semi-solid preparations, and can also be used for preservatives of food and cosmetics.
- Preservatives (food, medicine). Bacteriostatic agent. Antifungal agent. Organic analysis to determine carbonyl and halide. This product has a wide range of antibacterial effects on molds, yeasts and bacteria. It has a strong effect on molds and yeasts, but it has a poor effect on bacteria, especially gram-negative bacilli and lactic acid bacteria. It is a high-efficiency antiseptic and bactericide for food and medicine. Calibration instruments and devices; evaluation methods; working standards; quality assurance/quality control; others.
Production Method of Ethyl Parabenke:
Add p-hydroxybenzoic acid, ethanol, benzene and concentrated sulfuric acid to the esterification kettle (excess ethanol), stir and heat for esterification. The steam is condensed by the condenser and then enters the water separator to remove the water produced by the esterification, and then the benzene flows back into the esterification kettle. When the distillate no longer contains water, the residual ethanol and benzene are distilled off. When the temperature in the reactor rises to 100°C, keep it for about 10 minutes. When there is no distillate, put the reaction solution into a chemicalbook cleaning pot filled with water and quickly stirred, and add NaOH to neutralize to dissolve and remove unreacted. For p-hydroxybenzoic acid, the crystals after centrifugal filtration are washed twice with water and transferred to the decolorizing pot, heated and dissolved in ethanol and then added with activated carbon for decolorization; after hot press filtration, the filtrate enters the crystallization tank to crystallize, and is filtered and dried to obtain the product. HOC6H4COOH+C2H5OH[H2SO4]→HOC6H4COOC2H5
Pharmaceutical Applications of Ethyl Parabenke:
- Ethyl paraben is widely used as an antimicrobial preservative in cosmetics,food products, and pharmaceutical formulations.
- Ethyl paraben may be used either alone or in combination with other paraben esters or with other antimicrobial agents. In cosmetics it is one of the most frequently used preservatives.
- The parabens are effective over a wide pH range and have a broad spectrum of antimicrobial activity, although they are most effective against yeasts and molds.
- Owing to the poor solubility of the parabens, paraben salts, particularly the sodium salt, are frequently used. However, this may cause the pH of poorly buffered formulations to become more alkaline.
The production base is located in Zhangqiu chemical industry park and Tai’an high-tech chemical industry park. laboratory and workshop in strict accordance with the GMP standard and the product fit national ISO9001 and ISO2000 standards.
“Zhishang” products are exported to Europe, North and South America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa area, so as to establish a long-term and stable cooperation relationship with customer in the world.
- Business Type: Manufacturer
- Product Range: Additive , Chemical Auxiliary & Catalyst , Organic Chemicals
- Products/Service: Organic Intermediate,Inorganic Chemistry, APIs, Dyestuffs And Pigments, Fragrance And Spices, Food Additives
- Total Employees: 51~100
- Capital (Million US $): 10000000RMB
- Year Established: 2016
- No. of Production Lines : 8
- No. of QC Staff : 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided : yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters) : 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Certificate: ISO9001 , CE , GMP , API , MSDS
- Factory Location : Diao Town Industry Park, Zhangqiu City, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensureits quality.
*The packing also can be according the customers` requirment.
*Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
*we provide Commerical Invoice, Packing List, Bill of loading, COA , Health certificate and Origin certificate. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
*The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
*Product has any problem can return.
Do you accept sample order?
We will make samples before mass production, and after sample approved, we’ll begin mass production. Doing 100% inspection during production, then do random inspection before packing.
HOW TO CONFIRM THE PRODUCT QUALITY BEFORE PLACING ORDERS?
You can get free samples for some products,you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests,we will manufacture the products according to your requests.
What’s your MOQ?
Our MOQ is 1kg. But usually we accept less quantity such as 100g on the condition that sample charge is 100% paid.
Do you supply product report?
Yes. We’ll give you product analysis report before shipping.
Is there a discount?
Different quantity has different discount.
1. ≤50kg, Express delivery recommended, usually called as DDU service;
2. ≤500kg, Air shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
3. >500kg, sea shipping recommended, usually called as FOB, CFR, or CIF service;
4. For high value products, please select air shipping and express delivery for safe.