Ethyl Cellulose CAS 9004-57-3
Factory Supply Ethyl Cellulose CAS 9004-57-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Ethyl Cellulose Supplier & Manufacturer
Ethyl Cellulose: The Complete Guide
Ethyl Cellulose for Sale
Cellulose, triethylether; Celluloseethyl
Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Inorganic salts; Daily chemicals
What is Ethyl Cellulose?
Ethyl ester of cellulose. White to light gray liquid paste, thermoplastic. It is unpredictable to heat, modifications shade and also sheds its original physical as well as chemical residential or commercial properties at high temperature (240 ° C). Viscosity should be specified for commercial quality items. The relative thickness is 1.07-1.18, the refractive index is 1.47, as well as the softening factor is 100-130 ° C. It can develop difficult movies and also preserve flexibility at low temperatures. Can be blended with resins, waxes, oils, and so on. Stable to alkali as well as thin down acid.
The softening factor as well as hygroscopicity decline with the increase of ethoxy material. The ethoxy content of common items is 47% to 48%. Almost insoluble in water, glycerin and also propylene glycol, however soluble in some organic solvents to varying levels (relying on the material of ethoxy teams). Ethyl cellulose with an ethoxy material of less than 46% to 48% is conveniently soluble in a mix of tetrahydrofuran, methyl acetate, chloroform and also fragrant hydrocarbon-ethanol. Those with an ethoxy material higher than 46% to 48% are quickly soluble in ethanol, methanol, toluene, chloroform as well as ethyl acetate. The litmus test of 5% suspension was neutral.
Ethyl cellulose is a derivative of cellulose, in which some hydroxyl groups on duplicated sugar systems are converted to ether groups. The amount of ethyl might vary from supplier to supplier.
Ethyl Cellulose Uses
- Tablet computers (primarily utilized for vitamins and also inorganic salts); binders for vitamin powders; fillers.
- Ethyl cellulose is also used as food additive as emulsifier (E462).
- Ethyl cellulose is mainly used as film coating material for paper, vitamins and pills, as well as thickener in cosmetics and industrial processes.
- Food grade ethyl cellulose is one of the few non-toxic films and thickeners that are insoluble in water. This attribute allows it to be used to protect ingredients from water.
- It is used as glue and filler in dried out vitamin preparations, as a component of safety layer for minerals and vitamin tablets, and also as a fixative in flavor compounds. It is a cellulose ether including ethoxy groups attached by ether bonds, and also each dried sugar unit consists of no more than 2.6 ethoxy anhydrous bases.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy ethyl cellulose, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Ethyl Cellulose
Ethyl cellulose is extensively utilized in coverings. It can additionally be made use of as the basic material of strong lubes for marking metal workpieces. In microcircuit printing, ethyl cellulose is made use of as a vehicle. In the radio sector, it is used as an innovative insulating product, and as a special movie in safety coverings, such as the cladding layer of rocket propellants. It can be made use of as hot-melt adhesives and layers for cords, paper, textiles, and so on, along with insulation for extruded cords as well as durability enhancers for plastics. It can also be used in pigment grinding bases, publishing inks, built plastic powders, eruptive fuzes, as well as solutions of vitamins, etc. Utilized as a peelable layer to safeguard metal parts from rust and spoiling before utilize, and as a peelable coating to safeguard breakable glasses. There are still several uses in adhesives, fabrics and also fibers, medication and also food, as well as various other markets. Industrial grade ethyl cellulose is utilized in coatings (gel coatings, hot-melt coatings), inks (display printing inks, gravure printing inks), adhesives, pigment pastes, etc. High-end items are utilized in medication, cosmetics and also food, such as pharmaceutical tablet product packaging products, binders for long-acting prep work, etc.
Ethyl cellulose is a secure, a little hygroscopic material. It is chemically resistant to water down as well as concentrated alkalis as well as salt options, although it is more sensitive to acids than cellulose esters.
Ethyl cellulose will undertake oxidative degradation under heat in the visibility of sunshine or ultraviolet light. This can be avoided by utilizing anti-oxidants as well as chemical ingredients that soak up light in the 230-340nm variety.
Ethyl cellulose need to be stored in a completely dry area with a temperature level not surpassing 32 ° C (90 ° F), away from all warmth sources. It should not be kept with peroxide or other oxidants.
Ethyl Cellulose Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a ethyl cellulose supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best ethyl cellulose raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for ethyl cellulose and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.