EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid CAS 10417-94-4
Factory Supply EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid CAS 10417-94-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: Liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: EPA Eicosapentaenoic acid supplement
EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid: The Complete Guide
Index of EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid
EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid
EPA; eicosapentaenoic acid; eicosapentaenoic; epa eicosapentaenoic; eicosapentaenoic acid sigma; epa acid eicosapentaenoic; eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid?
EPA is the English abbreviation of eicosapentaenoic acid, which is the main component of fish oil. EPA is an important intermediate in the biosynthesis of biologically active prostaglandins.
EPA belongs to the omega-3 series of polyunsaturated fatty acids, and is an important nutrient that cannot be synthesized by the human body itself but is indispensable. If you simply eat vegetable oil for a long time without consuming the necessary EPA, it will lead to thrombosis, myocardial infarction and other cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid Uses
- Inhibition of platelet aggregation (thrombolysis).
- The effect of reducing blood neutral fat.
- Reduce blood viscosity.
- Lowering blood pressure.
- Anti-inflammatory effect.
- Anti-tumor effect.
- Likewise, EPA eicosapentaenoic acid provides a natural way to lower blood cholesterol and triglycerides.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid
CN201010145085 reported the addition of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) to walnut oil. Select fish oil containing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) as raw material, add ethyl acetate modifier, stir at -2°C, dissolve in vacuum, drain oil, remove residue, and filter to obtain refined eicosanol Pentaenoic acid (EPA) solution. Select 500kg of high-quality walnut oil, use the interlayer tank MJG-300 to control its temperature at 24 ° C, and use a mixer to stir at 1,200 rpm for 15 minutes. The prepared eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) solution is 6% by volume. Slowly add the walnut oil to the walnut oil and stir until the oil is clear without turbidity, that is, the walnut oil with eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) added.
The method improves the health care value of the walnut oil product, makes the health care effect of the product more pertinent, can play an obvious cardiovascular and cerebrovascular health care effect after consumption, helps reduce the content of cholesterol and triglyceride, and promotes the metabolism of saturated fatty acids in the body.
Production Method of EPA Eicosapentaenoic Acid
- Method 1: Using cod liver or minced fish as raw material to process cod liver or minced fish to obtain refined fish oil. After the refined fish oil is pre-concentrated by urea inclusion, under the conditions that the extraction pressure is 11-15MPa, the extraction temperature is 35°C, the rectification pressure is 11-15MPa, and the rectification temperature is 40-85°C, EPA+DHA is purified to 90%, adopt a two-step separation method, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is purified to 67%, and DHA is purified to more than 90%. Fish oil fatty acid ethyl ester [supercritical CO2 extraction] → [separation] EPA.
- Method 2: Using herring leftovers as raw materials Using herring leftovers as raw materials, polyunsaturated fatty acids were prepared, wherein the total content of eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and DHA was 64.8%.
- Method 3: Using arachidonic acid as raw material Using arachidonic acid as raw material, desaturation is carried out to prepare eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Arachidonic acid [desaturated] → eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA).
- Method 4: Supercritical Multi-Fluid Precision Distillation Technology.
- Method 5: Light alkaline hydrolysis method to extract fish oil.
- Method 6: Results of extracting fish oil by potassium method (n=3): the extraction rate of fish oil was 24.4%; the acid value was 2.58; the iodine value was 309; the saponification value was 178.7; the peroxide value was 0.070%; and the eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) content was 15.05%.