DL-Methionine CAS 59-51-8
Factory Supply DL-Methionine CAS 59-51-8 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: DL-Methionine Suppiler
DL-Methionine: The Complete Guide
DL-Methionine for Sale
Basic Info of DL-Methionine
DL-2-Amino-4-(methylthio)butyric acid; H-DL-Met-OH; (R,S)-2-Amino-4-methylsulfanyl-butyricacid; (RS)-2-Amino-3-methylthiobutansαure
Food additives; Feed additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Plant extracts; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dyes intermediates
What is DL-Methionine?
Methionine is an essential amino acid in all metazoans. Along with cysteine, methionine is among both sulfur-containing protoamino acids. It is the only sulfur-containing crucial amino acid for human beings. There are 2 sorts of L-type as well as D-type. It is carefully related to the metabolism of numerous sulfur-containing substances (such as proteins) in the living body. It is the main resource of energetic methyl and also sulfur in the body.
DL-Methionine, abbreviated as Met, is one of the fundamental systems of biosynthetic healthy protein, and it is also the only sulfur-containing amino acid and also limiting amino acid of necessary amino acids. A small amount of animal intake can considerably advertise development, reduce the feeding cycle, and also boost the production of eggs as well as milk. If the intake is insufficient, it will certainly lead to not enough usage of other amino acids in the body. The extra amino acids are exchanged energy molecules as well as power molecules through deamination. Urea boosts the problem on the liver as well as kidneys. Methionine is not only used in the feed sector, yet also widely used in the fields of medicine, food as well as cosmetics.
DL-Methionine is made use of in pet feeds for chicken and pigs, as well as in the diets of felines as well as pets. When made use of as a ruminant feed additive, D,L-methionine is practically safeguarded with vinylpyridine/styrene copolymer as well as D,L-methionine is safeguarded with ethylcellulose, presently accredited by guideline (EU) for all animals respectively species and ruminants.
- An Essential Nonpolar Amino Acid with Oxidative Stress Defense Characteristics.
- Strecker degrades DL-methionine to produce volatile compounds related to food flavor. Adding an appropriate amount of methionine to these foods may increase the value of protein. Economically, DL-methionine will be preferred.
- DL methionine is sometimes used as a supplement for dogs; It helps prevent dogs from damaging grass by lowering the pH of urine. According to the US Organic Certification Program, methionine can be used as a supplement for organic poultry feed.
- Methionine protects against conditions connected to hair, skin and also nails. It increases the manufacturing of lecithin in the liver, thus lowering cholesterol levels. It naturally serves as a heavy metal chelator, regulating the ammonia focus in urine. This can boost bladder irritation. Methionine is likewise understood to cause hair growth.
- DL-methionine can be utilized as a dietary supplement. The physiological result of L-methionine coincides as that of L-methionine, however the cost is low (L-methionine is prepared from DL-methionine), so DL-methionine is normally utilized. In oat, rye, rice, corn, wheat, peanut flour, soybean, potato, spinach and also various other plant foods to improve the balance of amino acids.
- DL-methionine is among the essential amino acids for body, and its deficiency will cause liver and also kidney conditions. It is especially crucial to protect liver function. It can advertise the growth of hair and also nails, detoxify and improve muscle activity.
- DL-methionine is applicable to the prevention and treatment of liver diseases and arsenic or benzene poisoning, as well as malnutrition caused by insufficient protein after dysentery and chronic infectious diseases.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy dl-methionine, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of DL-Methionine
Methionine is a strong liver detoxifier, a growth-promoting agent, and when methionine is deficient, it can cause loss of appetite. Methionine is widely used in nutritional supplements and livestock feed. Because methionine is easily absorbed by chickens and converted into chicken protein, adding methionine to chicken feed can reduce feed consumption and make chicken grow soundly. At present, there are four main types of methionine: solid methionine, liquid hydroxymethionine (MHA), liquid sodium methionine and solid calcium hydroxymethionine, of which solid methionine has the largest market . But in the US methionine market, liquid hydroxymethionine (MHA) is the largest.
The taste of sea urchin is related to methionine, the pleasant preference of sea urchin is related to glycine as well as alanine, the bitter preference is related to valine, and also the umami taste is related to glutamic acid. Consequently, these amino acids can be formulated right into flavor representatives.
Methionine is a feed nutritional fortifier. Absence of methionine in animals and fowl will create stunted growth, weight management, deteriorated liver and kidney functions, muscle degeneration, and also hair wear and tear. Including 1kg of methionine to the feed is equivalent to the dietary value of 50kg of fish dish. The general enhancement amount in the feed is 0,05%-0.2%.
The web content of commercial methionine is more than 98.5%, which is just one of the amino acids required for the growth of animals and also chicken. It is the “skeletal system” amino acid of biosynthetic healthy protein. It has a strong regulatory result on the metabolic process of animals and also is commonly used in medication, food as well as feed. as well as cosmetics. Amongst them, in medicine, it can be used as the primary part of amino acid infusion and substance amino acids, and also it can also be utilized to manufacture medical vitamins. Utilizing its anti-fatty liver effect, it can be utilized to create liver-protecting preparations; in food, it is utilized for amino acid conditioning and also The processing of food as well as wellness items can be used as nutritional supplements. Because of its special scent, it is just used for fish cake products. In the feed sector, methionine is used in the largest amount, and also it is made use of as a nutritional fortifier in feed to make up for the balance of amino acids. Feed additives, amongst the selections of amino acid dietary feed additives, methionine represent 60%, lysine make up 30%, as well as various other amino acids represent around 10%.
Preparation of DL-Methionine
- The synthesis technique using acrolein as basic material is usually taken on
Acrolein as well as methyl mercaptan are condensed in the visibility of formic acid and copper acetate to create 3-methylthiopropanal. Then mix with sodium cyanide and also ammonium bicarbonate option. The response was executed at 90 ° C to obtain methylthioethyl hydantoin. Without splitting up and filtration, it can be warmed to 180 ° C with 28% sodium hydroxide option, and hydrolyzed to generate salt methionine. The completed methionine is acquired by neutralization with hydrochloric acid. Each ton of product takes in 480kg of acrylaldehyde, 400kg of methyl mercaptan and also 420kg of sodium cyanide.
- D-configuration and L-configuration methionine have the same physiological feature, and also DL-form is primarily used, so it is beneficial to produce by synthetic approach. Usually obtained by the reaction of acrolein as well as methyl mercaptan.
- The removal method can be used to prepare methionine, but there are the adhering to techniques in industry:
- The Rhone-Planck Refine.
- Degussa DL-methionine procedure resources consumption quota: acrolein 480kg/t, methyl mercaptan 400kg/t, sodium cyanide 420kg/t.