Dichloromethylphenylsilane CAS 149-74-6
Factory Supply Dichloromethylphenylsilane CAS 149-74-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Dichloromethylphenylsilane Suppiler
Basic Info of Dichloromethylphenylsilane
Methylphenyldichlorosilane; Dichloro(methyl)phenylsilane; Dichloromethylphenylsilane cas 149-74-6
Reagent; Organic raw materials
What is Dichloromethylphenylsilane?
Colorless fluid. It is insoluble in water and has a higher density than water. The flash point is between 70-140 ° F. Corrosive to skin as well as eyes, may be harmful by breathing and skin absorption. For the manufacture of various other chemicals.
Chlorosilane, such as dichloromethylphenylsilane, is a compound in which silicon is bound to one to four chlorine atoms and other bonds are bonded to hydrogen and also/ or alkyl teams. Chlorosilane responds with water, moist air or steam to create warmth and poisonous and harsh hydrogen chloride smoke. They might also generate combustible gas H2. They can be used as chlorinating agents. Chlorosilane reacts strongly with natural acid, inorganic acid as well as antacids to create poisonous or combustible gas.
When warmed to disintegration, dichloromethylphenyl silane will release harmful fumes including chlorinated compounds. Combustible/ flammable materials; Might be stired up by warm, sparks or flames. Vapors may infect the ignition source and flash back. The container may take off in case of fire. Risk of vapor explosion inside your home, outdoors or in sewage systems. Runoff to the sewage system might create fire or surge threat. Fire might produce bothersome or poisonous gases. Solid reaction with oxidizing compounds.
- Dichloromethylphenyl silane is made use of as a monomer in the manufacturing of silicone polymers or silicone resins. The silicone polymer may be oil, grease and rubber.
- Dichloromethylphenylsilane is made use of as an intermediate (starting material) for the manufacturing of other organosilicon substances. It is a bifunctional reagent for preparing methylphenylsilyl by-products of diols.
- Dichloromethylphenylsilane is made use of for the polymerization of silicone oil as well as silicone rubber consisting of phenyl to improve the heat resistance or reduced temperature resistance of silicone oil and also silicone rubber. It is one of the essential monomers of silicone.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209