Desmodur® N 75 MPA
Covestro Supply Desmodur® N 75 MPA with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Others: Desmodur from Covestro; 75% Poly(hexamethylene diisocyanate)
Desmodur® N 75 MPA: The Complete Guide
Desmodur® N 75 MPA for Sale
Basic Info of Desmodur® N 75 BA
Desmodur® N 75 BA
Desmodur® N 75 MPA; Poly(hexamethylene diisocyanate)
Organic raw materials
What is Desmodur® N 75 MPA?
Desmodur® N 75 MPA can be thinned with esters, ketones and aromatic hydrocarbons such as ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, methoxypropylacetate, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, cyclohexanone, toluene, xylene, solvent naphtha® 100 and mixtures thereof.
Generally speaking, it has good compatibility with the solvents listed. However, the solutions formed must be tested for their storage stability. Only PU grade solvents should be used (max. 0.05 % water, absence of reactive groups such as hydroxyl or amino groups). Aliphatic hydrocarbons are unsuitable as solvents.
Desmodur® N 75 MPA should not be thinned to below a solids content of 40 %. Prolonged storage of a solution with a lower binder content may result in turbidity and sedimentation.
Desmodur® N 75 MPA Uses
- Desmodur® N 75 MPA is used primarily as the hardener component for light-fast two-component polyurethane coatings with high resistance to chemicals and weathering, very good gloss retention and outstanding mechanical properties. Preferred co-reactants are polyacrylate or polyester polyols.
- The main applications for systems based on Desmodur® N 75 are as air- and force-drying coatings for automotive and industrial finishing, for wood, furniture and plastics and for corrosion protection.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy Desmodur® N 75 MPA, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Desmodur® N 75 MPA
Generally speaking, Desmodur® N 75 MPA can be mixed with the following products: aliphatic polyisocyanates such as Desmodur® N 3200, ultra N 3300, N 3400, ultra N 3600 and Desmodur® Z 4470; aromatic polyisocyanates such as Desmodur® L/ultra L, HL and IL/ultra IL; polyester polyols such as Desmophen® 651 and 670; polyacrylates; polyether polyols such as Desmophen® 1380 BT.
However, the compatibility of the combinations used should always be tested.
Storage of Desmodur® N 75 MPA
- Storage in original sealed Covestro container.
- Recommended storage temperature: 5 – 25 °C.
- Protect from moisture, heat and foreign material.
General information: The product is sensitive to moisture. Storage at higher temperatures will result in increase of color and viscosity.