Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN
Covestro Supply Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN: Desmodur from Covestro; 90% Poly(hexamethylene diisocyanate)
Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN: The Complete Guide
Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN for Sale
Basic Info of Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN
Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN
Organic raw materials
What is Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN?
Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN can be thinned with esters, ketones and aromatic hydrocarbons such as ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, methoxypropylacetate, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, methyl isobutyl ketone, cyclohexanone, toluene, xylene, solvent naphtha® 100 and mixtures thereof.
Generally speaking, it has good compatibility with the solvents listed. However, the solutions formed must be tested for their storage stability. Only PU grade solvents should be used (max. 0.05 % water, absence of reactive groups such as hydroxyl or amino groups).
Aliphatic hydrocarbons are unsuitable as solvents.
Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN should not be thinned to below a solids content of 40 %. Prolonged storage of a solution with a lower binder content may result in turbidity and sedimentation.
Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN Uses
- Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN is used primarily as the hardener component for lightfast two-component polyurethane coatings with high resistance to chemicals and weathering, very good gloss retention and outstanding mechanical properties. Preferred co-reactants are polyacrylate or polyester polyols.
- The main applications for systems based on Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN are air- and force-drying coatings for automotive OEM, automotive refinishing, transportation, industrial finishing and plastics.
- The product is used mainly as a hardener in coating materials or adhesives. The handling of coating materials or adhesives containing reactive polyisocyanates and residual monomeric HDI requires appropriate protective measures referred to in the safety data sheet. These products may therefore be used only in industrial or trade applications. They are not suitable for use in homeworker (DIY) applications.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN
Generally speaking, Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN can be mixed with the following products: aliphatic polyisocyanates such as Desmodur® N 100, N 75, N 3200, N 3400, N 3600 and Desmodur® Z 4470; aromatic polyisocyanates such as Desmodur® L, HL and IL; polyester polyols such as Desmophen® 670; polyacrylates such as the Desmophen® A products.
However, the compatibility of the combinations used should always be tested. Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN is not compatible with branched polyester polyols such as Desmophen® 651 or polyether polyols such as Desmophen® 1380 BT.
Storage of Desmodur® N 3390 BA/SN
- Storage in original sealed Covestro container.
- Recommended storage temperature: 0 – 30 °C.
- Protect from moisture, heat and foreign material.
General information: The product is sensitive to moisture. Storage at higher temperatures will result in increase of color and viscosity.