D-Luciferin Potassium Salt CAS 115144-35-9
Factory Supply D-Luciferin Potassium Salt CAS 115144-35-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: D-Luciferin Potassium Salt Supplement
D-Luciferin Potassium Salt: The Complete Guide
Index of D-Luciferin Potassium Salt Contents
D-Luciferin Potassium Salt for Sale
Basic Info of D-Luciferin Potassium Salt
D-Luciferin Potassium Salt
Luciferin potassium salt; D-Luciferin, Potassium Salt
Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is D-Luciferin Potassium Salt?
D-luciferin is the substratum of luciferase, which can catalyze bioluminescent bugs to create light. D-fluorescein is the all-natural substratum of luciferase (LUC), which can catalyze fireflies to produce regular yellow thumbs-up.
Luciferase produces light by ATP reliant oxidation of luciferin. This system is used as a press reporter gene in plants, bacteria and mammalian cells. As chemiluminescence innovation has almost no background, this reporter gene system is a perfect selection for identifying low-level gene expression.
D-luciferin potassium salt is a water-soluble substratum for luciferase and exists in a range of luminescent organisms. Under the catalysis of ATP and luciferase, potassium D-luciferin is oxidized to produce green light (560nm). When the substratum is too much, the number of photons produced is favorably correlated with the concentration of luciferase. The Luc genetics inscribing luciferase is a generally made use of reporter genetics in plant as well as mammalian cells. Given that there is no history interference, luciferase can be conveniently detected at degrees as low as 0.02 pg.
D-Luciferin Potassium Salt Uses
- (4S) -4,5- dihydro-2- (6-hydroxy-2-benzothiazolyl) -4- thiazolecarboxy acid monopotassium salt is a sort of luminescent heterocyclic compounds located in fireflies and other organisms It produces light by oxidative decarboxylation of luciferase in the existence of ATP.
- D-luciferin can be made use of as a substrate for luciferase based bioluminescence imaging as well as cell-based high-throughput testing applications. ATP can be measured using a reagent consisting of D-luciferin as well as firefly luciferase. D-fluorescein can be utilized as a partial agonist of G healthy protein combined receptor 35 (gpr35) and also studied.
- D-luciferin potassium salt is a class of heterocyclic compounds found in living organisms that can cause bioluminescence, such as fireflies. In the presence of ATP, luciferase emits light after its oxidative decarboxylation. A substratum that can be utilized for luciferase in chemical study.
- Imaging evaluation of in vivo/in vitro expression of luc pen genes as well as luciferase-fusion genetics in living cells, tissues or microorganisms.
- D-Fluorescein Potassium Salt is widely used in reporter gene assays, immunoassays and ATP fluorescence health surveillance assays
- Potassium (S)-2-(6-hydroxybenzo[d]thiazol-2-yl)-4,5-dihydrothiazole-4-carboxylate – PubChem
- Fish Microbiology and Quality Assurance – 3.3.1 Alternative methods. Unit 3 – Enumeration of microorganisms in foods
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209