D-Glucose Monohydrate CAS 5996-10-1
Factory Supply D-Glucose Monohydrate CAS 5996-10-1 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: D-Glucose Monohydrate Supplement
D-Glucose Monohydrate: The Complete Guide
D-Glucose Monohydrate for Sale
Basic Info of D-Glucose Monohydrate
Glucose Monohydrate analytical grade; Dextrose Monohydrate; Dextrose
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Sweetening agents
What is D-Glucose Monohydrate?
D-Glucose monohydrate, namely dextrose, D(+) glucose, is widely distributed in the seeds, leaves, roots, flowers, fruits of plants and in the blood, lymph, and bone marrow of animals. It is indispensable in the life activities of animals and plants. of nutrients. It can directly participate in the metabolic process in animals and plants, is the main source of energy required by the body, and is a promoter of photosynthesis.
D-glucose monohydrate is the monohydrate form of D-glucose, an all-natural monosaccharide as well as carbohydrate. Glucose is utilized to replenish shed nutrients and also electrolytes. The representative offers metabolic power and is the main component of oral rehydration salts (ORS ). It is made use of for intravenous (IV) liquids to provide nutrition for intensive treatment patients that can not get nourishment with oral route. The option including dextrose can bring back blood sugar level and supply calories, which may aid to minimize liver glycogen intake as well as play a role in conserving protein. Sugar additionally plays a role in protein production and lipid metabolic rate.
D-glucose monohydrate is the main energy source of organisms. It exists naturally and in a free state in fruits and other parts of plants. It is used therapeutically as a liquid and nutritional substitute.
D-Glucose Monohydrate Uses
- D-Glucose monohydrate is a monosaccharide located in honey as well as fruit. It is the major item of plant photosynthesis, with optical rotation and also ideal rotation.
- D-Glucose monohydrate as well as its by-products play a crucial role in basal metabolism. It is transported around the animal body through blood, lymph as well as cerebrospinal fluid to cells that release power during glycolysis.
- Fructose is a stereoisomer of sugar, which exists in eco-friendly plants, fruits as well as honey. It is sweeter than sugar.
- Yeast readily ferments glucose to generate ethanol and co2. It is likewise metabolized by microorganisms right into acetic acid and also butyric acid, lactic acid, butanol, acetone, hydrogen, co2 and numerous various other substances.
- Plants as well as animals convert complicated carbs (such as starch and also glycogen) right into glucose to satisfy their power requires. D-Glucose monohydrate is readily generated by hydrolyzing corn starch with thin down not natural acids. Industrial glucose is generally used in confectionery as well as canning sectors.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy d-glucose monohydrate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Can D-Glucose Monohydrate be Used on Crops?
D-Glucose monohydrate, as the main component of water-soluble fertilizers for plants, has extremely high nutritional, anti-virus and detoxification effects on plants, and has no toxic side effects.
- As an organic nutrient solution for plants, D-Glucose monohydrate has good water solubility and high organic matter content.
- The sweetness of D-Glucose monohydrate is low, and it has no sweetness after being diluted as a water-soluble fertilizer, and will not attract ants and insect pests.
- D-Glucose monohydrate has the functions of quickly replenishing nutrients to plants, resisting diseases and strengthening seedlings and detoxifying.
Therefore, D-Glucose monohydrate can be applied to crops.
How does D-Glucose Monohydrate Affect Crop Quality and Yield?
- Increase the content of soluble solids and sugar in the fruit, reduce the content of organic acid in the fruit, and promote the expansion of the fruit.
- D-Glucose monohydrate promotes the absorption of various trace elements by plant roots, thereby directly promoting the photosynthesis of plants.
- Increase the anthocyanin content of the fruit epidermis and the fruit coloring index.
- Conducive to smooth fruit surface.
- Prevent heavy metal pollution of fruits and reduce pesticide residues in fruits.
Therefore, fertilizer products with D-Glucose monohydrate as one of the raw materials have a good effect on promoting the quality of fruit.