D-Glucose CAS 50-99-7
Factory Supply D-Glucose CAS 50-99-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: D-Glucose Supplement
D-Glucose: The Complete Guide
D-Glucose for Sale
Basic Info of D-Glucose
Glucose; D-(+)-Glucose; D-GLUCOSE, ANHYDROUS; Anhydrous Glucose; β-D-Glucose anhydrous; D(+)-Glucose
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Sweetening agents; Inorganic salt
What is D-Glucose?
Sugar (additionally called dextrose) is a monosaccharide that can be straight soaked up by the human body. It is the main resource of nutrients as well as energy for the human body, and also can straight join the metabolic procedure in the human body. Glucose is a lot more conveniently soaked up than any other monosaccharide in the gastrointestinal tract and also can be straight used by the body’s cells after being soaked up. Both oligosaccharides (such as sucrose) and also polysaccharides (such as starch) ingested by the body has to likewise be converted into glucose prior to they can be soaked up and also used by human tissues. Glucose can be oxidized into co2 and water in the human body. When each gram of sugar is oxidized into co2 and water, 17.1 KJ of warmth is released. 50% of the power needed by humans as well as animals originates from glucose.
The main feature of sugar is to provide the power required for the body’s physical activities. It is understood that 1mol of sugar is totally oxidized to launch energy of 2870kJ (686kCal), accounting for 70% to 80% of the overall energy called for by the body. Along with supplying power, sugar is also a carbon resource for human biosynthesis as well as is an important forerunner for lipid synthesis; it additionally provides a framework for the synthesis of crucial amino acids in the body. Under normal situations, the focus of sugar (blood sugar) in the blood remains in a dynamic equilibrium, and the body has a set of devices for regulating blood glucose focus by nerves, liver, hormones, and also kidneys. The typical fasting blood glucose focus is 3.8 to 6.1 mmol/L.
- D-glucose has the residential properties of incorporating moisture and also providing relaxing effect for the skin. It is a sugar, usually acquired by hydrolysis of starch.
- D-glucose, a monosaccharide, is a crucial carb in Biology.
- D-glucose is a corn sweetener, which is commercially made from starch via the action of warm as well as acid or enzymes, causing total hydrolysis of corn starch. There are two sort of fine-tuned items on the marketplace: moisten, containing 9% by weight of crystal water, is the most typically used; Anhydrous sugar including less than 0.5% water. It is a decreasing sugar, which produces high temperature browning result in baked goods. It is made use of in ice cream, baking products as well as sweets. It is likewise called corn sweet.
- Labeled D-glucose is a monosaccharide found in plants. A monosaccharide that may exist in an open chain or ring conformation if in solution. It plays an essential duty in photosynthesis and gives fuel for the power required for cell respiration. D-glucose is used in various metabolic processes, consisting of cyclohexyl- α as well as β- Chemical synthesis of D-glucoside. By assessing blood sugar in type 1 diabetic issues, it can likewise be used as a diagnostic tool to identify type 2 diabetes as well as possible Huntington’s illness.
- D-glucose is the major gas for organic respiration. During digestion, facility sugars as well as starch are broken down into sugar (along with fructose as well as galactose) in the small intestine. Glucose after that enters the blood and is delivered to the liver, where it is metabolized via a series of biochemical responses, collectively described as glycolysis.
- D-glucose is used as a dietary representative in medication, and is likewise made use of to make vitamin C, calcium gluconate, and so on. It can also be made use of to make syrup, candy, etc, and made use of as a lowering agent in industries such as printing and also dyeing, sun tanning, mirror making as well as thermos.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy d-glucose, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of D-Glucose
A method for extracting high-purity glucose and functional oligosaccharides from crystalline glucose mother liquor adopts high-efficiency chromatographic separation technology to obtain high-purity glucose and functional oligosaccharides. Methods include:
a. Synthetic resin: firstly synthesize calcium-type or lead-type chelating resin for adsorption and separation of glucose;
b. Separation and purification: Using a fixed bed equipped with the above-mentioned calcium-type or lead-type chelating resin, using simulated moving bed technology, separate and purify from the crystalline glucose mother liquor to obtain pure glucose products and functional oligosaccharide products.
The Difference between Dextrose Monohydrate and Dextrose Anhydrous
What is glucose monohydrate? That is, the difference in water web content with anhydrous sugar, the difference in water between the two is about 8 factors. Sugar monohydrate is split into food grade sugar as well as pharmaceutical quality glucose. Food grade glucose is mainly used in food processing market as well as veggie conservation industry. Sugar monohydrate can be hydrogenated to create sorbitol, as well as pharmaceutical quality sugar monohydrate is primarily made use of as the raw (auxiliary) material for oral medicine. More processing of crystalline sugar monohydrate can create anhydrous glucose, which is primarily made use of in the manufacture of pharmaceutical injections and also infusions.
So what is anhydrous sugar? Anhydrous dextrose is a natural substance, i.e. glucose without crystal water. It is colorless crystal or white crystalline powder; odorless and pleasant. Soluble in water, a little soluble in ethanol. Anhydrous dextrose is a nutritional medication, which can be utilized to make sugar injection, glucose sodium chloride shot, compound salt lactate sugar injection as well as various other medicines.
The difference in between both is that dextrose monohydrate has a cool preference and is a snow-white powder with radiance. Anhydrous dextrose has much less coolness as well as high sweet taste, and also it is a white powder, and its gloss is not as high as that of monohydrate.
Anhydrous dextrose is the highest grade of dextrose! Both in process and also pureness are a lot greater than common sugar.