D-Erythrose CAS 583-50-6
Factory Supply D-Erythrose CAS 583-50-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Light yellow syrup
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
D-Erythrose: The Complete Guide
Index of D-Erythrose Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of D-Erythrose
Erythrose; D-erythrose; D-(-)-erythrose; D-erythrose, syrup, about 70% w/v; D-erythrose, syrup, about 70% w/v, >75% dry weight purity; D-erythrose; [R-(R*,R*)]-2,3,4-trihydroxybutyraldehyde
What is D-Erythrose?
D-(-)-erythrose, also known as D-erythrose in Chinese, is a four-carbon sugar with a reducing aldehyde group. Its structure is unstable under normal conditions, and erythritol can be further prepared by hydrogenation. . D-erythrose is a four-carbon sugar with a reducing aldehyde group, containing two adjacent chiral carbon atoms. Free erythrose has not been found in nature. It is generally produced by the oxidation of calcium D-arabinonate. have to. D-erythrose-4-phosphate is an intermediate in the enzymatic conversion of carbohydrates. D-erythrose organic compounds containing two adjacent chiral carbon atoms, such as the configuration corresponding to the chiral carbon atom of erythrose, the compound is called erythro configuration.
The success of chemical preparation of erythrose has broken the limitation that the erythritol industry is currently only realized by fermentation, which is of great significance to the reduction of the overall production of the industry. Erythritol is a natural, healthy sugar alcohol, white crystals that are widely found in fruits and fermented foods in low levels. Erythritol has the lowest caloric value of all sugar alcohols and does not cause gastrointestinal discomfort. Under normal consumption conditions, it does not cause adverse gastrointestinal reactions.
- D-Erythrose can be used as an intermediate in pharmaceutical and chemical synthesis, such as the synthesis of erythritol. Erythritol will not be used by oral bacteria and can effectively protect teeth. In addition, erythritol can effectively hide the irritating taste and improve the taste and flavor of the solution. Erythritol has many functional characteristics, such as natural, low calorie, non gingival, non hygroscopic, high stability and digestive resistance. It is widely used in food industry.
- D-Erythrose is a butane carbohydrate that has been tested as a mixture with l-erbyrose as a potential anti caries sweetener.
- Erythritose 4-phosphate is an intermediate of pentose phosphate pathway and Calvin cycle. It can make oxidizing bacteria use erythritol as their only energy.
Request A Free Quote
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176-5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176-5311 3209
The Preparation Method of D-erythrose
- Prepare a structural stabilizer solution; the structural stabilizer can be borax, or boric acid, other boron-containing compounds that can generate B(OH)4- in water, and acetone, which can match the two hydroxyl groups on glucose. A substance that forms a five-membered ring or a six-membered ring; the concentration of the structural stabilizer is 0.1-2.5 mol/L, and the pH is 7-14.
- Dissolving saccharides in the above solution; the saccharides can be penta-carbon sugars, hexa-carbon sugars, disaccharides or other polysaccharides; the concentration of the saccharides is 1wt%～50wt%.
- Selectively add an alkaline catalyst in the above-mentioned system; in the alkaline catalyst, the homogeneous alkaline catalyst can be phosphate, hydrogen phosphate, sodium hydroxide or other substances that can make the pH of the solution between 9-14. The basic substance, the solid-phase basic catalyst can be hydrotalcite or the like.
- The above-mentioned reaction solution is placed in an oil bath, an oven or a microwave reactor to react at a temperature of 100 to 180°C; the reaction time: microwave radiation is 1 minute-3 hours, and the oil bath or oven heating time is 1-12 hours.
- The above reaction solution is separated by a high performance liquid chromatography preparative column to obtain D-erythrose. The separation conditions of the high performance liquid chromatography preparative column are: the column temperature is 38-45°C, and the mobile phase concentration is 0.4-0.6 mmol dilute sulfuric acid. The preferred column temperature is 40°C, and the mobile phase concentration is 0.5 mmol dilute sulfuric acid.