Cetrimide CAS 1119-97-7 Tetradecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide
Factory Supply Cetrimide CAS 1119-97-7 Tetradecyl Trimethyl Ammonium Bromide with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Cetrimide Suppiler&Manufacturer
Cetrimide: The Complete Guide
Cetrimide for Sale
Basic Info of Cetrimide
Tetradecyl trimethyl ammonium bromide; Myristyltrimethylammonium bromide; Alkyltrimethylammoniumbromide
Quaternary ammonium salt; cosmetic raw material; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Cetrimide?
Cetrimide or alkyl trimethylammonium bromide is a chemical, which is a blend of 3 quaternary ammonium compounds: tetraammonium bromide (TTAB or MITMAB), cetric ammonium bromide (CTAB) and also lauryl ammonium bromide (DTAB or LTAB). It was initially uncovered and also created by ICI as well as introduced under the Cetavlon brand. It is utilized as 1-3% option to clean roadside mishap injuries. ICI additionally presented Savlon, which is a combination of Xiqumite and Xibitai. ICI later on marketed the Savlon brand name OTC to Johnson & Johnson in May 1992. Cetrimide is utilized in a range of applications, such as chemicals, diagnostic screening and analysis, topical preparations and also oral treatment.
Myristyl trimethylammonium bromide is a cationic/zwitterionic surfactant.
N. N, N-trimethyl-1-tetradecyl ammonium bromide, also called tetradecyl trimethylammonium bromide, is a quaternary ammonium salt and also a type of cationic surfactant. High pureness quaternary ammonium salt is an excellent stage transfer driver, which plays a crucial role in natural synthesis. Among them, the halogenated quaternary ammonium salt (R1R2R3R4N+X -) series substances are extensively used in day-to-day chemical market, textiles, printing and also dyeing, mining, asphalt, building, plastic processing, oil mining, petrochemical industry as well as various other areas, playing a crucial function.
- Cetrimide is used in ion pair chromatography, anion detergent, deodorant, catalyst, emulsifier, disinfectant, bactericide, antistatic agent and experiment.
- N, N-trimethyl-1-tetradecyl ammonium bromide can be utilized as cationic surfactant. High pureness quaternary ammonium salt is an excellent phase transfer stimulant, which plays a crucial role in organic synthesis.
- Myristyl trimethylammonium has actually been used in a study to evaluate a surfactant controlled synthesis technique to obtain mesoporous zirconia solid service nanoparticles containing cationic defects in the crystal structure. It has likewise been utilized to establish the reduced molecular weight of natural acids in dirt as well as plants by capillary area electrophoresis.
- CN201811216468.9 provides a surfactant composition applied to in vitro diagnostic reagents, belonging to the technical field of surfactants, and the components include: sucrose-glucose-6-sodium carboxylate-fructose-6-sodium carboxylate-1-(N – dodecylformamide), sodium perfluorooctanoate, N,N,N-trimethyl-1-tetradecylammonium bromide and Gemini surfactant 12-2-12, of which sucrose-glucose-6-carboxylate The content of sodium-fructose-6-carboxylate-1-(N-dodecylformamide) is 5-80mM, the content of sodium perfluorooctanoate is 10-100mM, the content of tetradecyltrimethylammonium bromide is The content is 10-100 mM, and the content of Gemini surfactant 12-2-12 is 0.1-2 mM. The invention can optimize the reaction system of the in vitro diagnostic kit, improve the performance indicators such as repeatability, inter-batch difference, accuracy, stability and the like of the kit, and help prolong the validity period of the in vitro diagnostic reagent.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy cetrimide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Cetrimide
Chemical disinfectants are usually used to inactivate Listeria monocytogenes and other Listeria that still exist in the food processing environment after cleaning. In this study, harmless Listeria monocytogenes cultures were exposed to acid, heat, cold and starvation stresses, and then evaluated for sensitivity to the quaternary ammonium compound cetrimide. The culture without pressure and under pressure was exposed to cetrimide for 3 minutes, neutralized, and then spread on trypsin soybean agar with yeast extract to determine the percentage of survivors.
Compared with the control group, Linnocua exposed to acid and starvation was less sensitive to sitramide, while heat and cold stress increased the sensitivity of sitramide (P<0.05). The reduced sensitivity of Linnocua under acid stress and starvation stress to sitlurea suggests that these stressors may increase the persistence of this organism in food manufacturing facilities. In contrast, the increased sensitivity of L innocua to sitramide after cold and heat stress indicates that these interventions may improve the health effect.
Preparation of Cetrimide
Weigh 400 kilograms of tetradecyl dimethyl tertiary amine and place it in 1000 liters of enamel reaction kettles, and pump 263 kilograms of hydrobromic acid, 125 kilograms of methanol and 0.4 kilograms of ionic liquid 1-ethyl- The mixture of 3-methylimidazole hydrobromide was stirred and reacted at 50° C., the reaction time was 3 hours, and the reaction was carried out under normal pressure in a nitrogen atmosphere.
After the reaction product was vacuum-dried (the drying temperature was controlled at 80° C.), it was added to the 1000L autoclave, and after the reaction kettle was flushed with nitrogen three times, 168 kilograms of dimethyl carbonate and 80 kilograms of dimethyl carbonate were pumped in at a flow rate of 20 kilograms/hour. The methanol mixture was reacted in a closed manner, the reaction temperature was 175° C., the reaction pressure was 1.7 MPa, and the reaction was carried out under stirring for 12 hours. The reaction product was vacuum dried (the drying temperature was controlled at 80°C) to obtain about 553 kg of N,N,N-trimethyl-1-tetradecylammonium bromide with a yield of 99.1% and a purity of 99.1%.
- Cetrimide – WikiPedia
- Faridbod F, Khamseh-Nejad M, Ganjali M R, et al. Cetrimide potentiometric PVC membrane sensor[J]. Int. J. Electrochem. Sci, 2012, 7(3): 1917-1926.
- Moorman M, Nettleton W, Ryser E, et al. Altered sensitivity to a quaternary ammonium sanitizer in stressed Listeria innocua[J]. Journal of food protection, 2005, 68(8): 1659-1663.
Cetrimide Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a cetrimide supplier and manufacturer with strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best cetrimide raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have demand for cetrimide and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.