Azithromycin Dihydrate CAS 117772-70-0
Factory Supply Azithromycin Dihydrate CAS 117772-70-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Azithromycin Dihydrate Supplement
Azithromycin Dihydrate: The Complete Guide
Azithromycin Dihydrate for Sale
Basic Info of Azithromycin Dihydrate
Azithromycin dihydrate harga; obat azithromycin dihydrate
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is Azithromycin Dihydrate?
Azithromycin is a kind of macrolide antibiotic derived from erythromycin. Azithromycin binds to the microbial 50S ribosomal subunit and hinders protein translation. Azithromycin has antibacterial, antifibrotic as well as anti-inflammatory tasks. In epithelial cells, azithromycin prevents epithelial mesenchymal change (EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN) by preventing the expression of Smad3. On top of that, azithromycin hindered the manufacturing of arachidonic acid, arachidonic acid, IL-6 and also IL-12 in LPS boosted macrophages.
Azithromycin revealed a comparable antibacterial activity spectrum. The task of azithromycin against Gram-positive microorganisms artificial insemination is somewhat less than that of erythromycin, although this has questionable medical value because the sensitivity focus is within the range of possible cells azithromycin concentration. Azithromycin is sensitive to erythromycin/ β The mean MIC90 of l-ve stress, Streptococcus strain and NS (no antimicrobial drug sensitivity)/ erythromycin delicate strain were 0.63, 0.35 and also <0.27 mg/ L, respectively. In contrast, azithromycin seems to be a lot more effective than erythromycin versus numerous Gram-negative pathogens and several other pathogens, specifically Haemophilus influenzae (MIC90, 1.34 mg/ L), Haemophilus parainfluenzae (MIC90, 1 mg/ L), Moraxella catarrhalis (MIC90, <0.1 mg/ L), Neisseria gonorrhoeae (MIC90, 0.25 mg/ L), Ureaplasma urealyticum, Bordetella (MIC90, 0.03-0.24 mg/ L) and also Borrelia burgdorferi. Azithromycin is likewise energetic against medical isolates of anaerobic gram favorable cocci and Propionibacterium acnes, with MIC90 of 2.3 and 0.03 mg/ L. Like erythromycin and also other macrocyclins, the activity of azithromycin is not impacted by β- Results of lactamase manufacturing. However, microbes resistant to erythromycin are additionally resistant to azithromycin.
Azithromycin Dihydrate Uses
- Azithromycin is a broad-spectrum macrolide antibiotic with long half-life and also high tissue penetrance3. It was originally accepted by FDA in 1991. It is mostly made use of to deal with respiratory system, digestive system as well as urogenital system infections, and also might replace other macrolide medicines for some sexually sent and also digestive infections. It is structurally pertaining to erythromycin.
- Azithromycin prevents microbial growth by disrupting microbial protein synthesis. It binds to the 50S subunit of the bacterial ribosome, consequently preventing mRNA translation. Nucleic acid synthesis was not affected.
- Azithromycin dihydrate has anti immunomodulatory/ anti-inflammatory buildings, that makes it possible to treat cystic fibrosis. It shows an Azalactone antimicrobial agent that is energetic against various microorganisms artificial insemination.
- Azithromycin dihydrate is a type of macrolide anti-biotics, which is a subdivision of azalactones. It binds to the 50S subunit of the 70s bacterial ribosome as well as prevents RNA dependent healthy protein synthesis in bacterial cells. Azithromycin also has anti immunomodulatory/ anti-inflammatory residential or commercial properties, making it beneficial for the therapy of cystic fibrosis.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy azithromycin dihydrate, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Pharmacokinetics of Azithromycin Dihydrate
Azithromycin is an acid stable antibiotic, so it can be taken by mouth without safeguarding stomach acid. It is conveniently absorbed, yet it is more soaked up on a vacant belly. For dental dose forms, the moment to come to a head concentration (Tmax) in grownups is 2.1 to 3.2 hours. As a result of its high concentration in phagocytes, azithromycin is actively carried to the infected site. During active phagocytosis, huge focus are released. The concentration of azithromycin in cells is greater than 50 times more than that in plasma as a result of ion capturing and its high lipid solubility. [require to mention] azithromycin’s half-life enables a large single dose to be offered, however it can still preserve the bacteriostatic level in the contaminated cells for numerous days. After a solitary dosage of 500 mg, the apparent incurable removal half-life of azithromycin was 68 hrs. The bile discharging of azithromycin is generally the same and the primary removal path. Throughout the training course of one week, regarding 6% of the provided dose appeared as the medicine prototype in the pee.
Side Effect of Azithromycin Dihydrate
Stomach pain, diarrhea/ loosened stool, nausea or vomiting, vomiting or abdominal discomfort may happen. Due to drug-resistant microorganisms, this medication rarely triggers extreme intestinal conditions (Clostridium difficile connected diarrhea). This may happen during therapy or weeks to months after treatment discontinuation. Prolonged or duplicated use of this medicine may lead to thrush or new yeast infections. Very severe allergic reactions to this drug are rare. Nonetheless, if you discover any kind of signs of extreme allergies, please look for medical help instantly, consisting of: persistent high temperature, brand-new or getting worse lymph node swelling, rash, pruritus/ swelling (specifically on the face/ tongue/ throat), serious lightheadedness, as well as trouble breathing.