Antimony Pentasulfide CAS 1315-04-4
Factory Supply Antimony Pentasulfide CAS 1315-04-4 with Best Price
- Appearance: Orange powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Antimony Pentasulfide Supplier & Manufacturer
Antimony Pentasulfide: The Complete Guide
Antimony Pentasulfide for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Antimony Pentasulfide|
|Other Name:||Antimony(V) sulfide; Antimony pentasulfid; Antimony pentasulfide (Sb2S5); Antimony red|
What is Antimony Pentasulfide?
Antimony pentasulfide is orange yellow powder, insoluble in water, ethanol, ammonium sulfate solution, soluble in concentrated hydrochloric acid, releasing hydrogen sulfide gas, and liberating sulfur and generating antimony trichloride, also soluble in strong alkali and its sulfide solution. It is decomposed into antimony trisulfide and sulfur when heated at 75 ℃ in isolated air. It is obtained by reacting sodium thioantimonate (Na3SbS4 · 9H2O) with sulfuric acid. Among them, antimony pentasulfide is used in the preparation of pigments and also as a rubber vulcanizing agent.
The intraperitoneal route is moderately toxic. See also antimony compounds and sulphides. Flammable in case of heat or chemical reaction with strong oxidant. Use water to extinguish the fire. Moderate explosion may occur under impact or spontaneous chemical reaction with strong oxidant. When heated for decomposition or in contact with acid or acid smoke, it will release highly toxic sulfur and antimony oxide smoke. Incompatibility with water or steam can produce toxic and flammable vapor, and is incompatible with oxidants, such as Ag(ClO3)2, HClO3, ClO2, Mg(ClO3)2, TlO, Zn(ClO3)2.
Antimony Pentasulfide Uses
Antimony pentasulfide is used in match, rubber, pigment, medicine and other industries.
It can be used as a red pigment and is a possible precursor of Schlippe salt Na 3SbS4 · 9H2O. It can be prepared according to the following equation:
3Na2S + Sb2S5 + 9H2O → 2Na3SbS4 · 9H2O
It is also used for rubber vulcanization to produce red rubber.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy antimony pentasulfide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Antimony Pentasulfide
Antimony pentasulfide is used as medicine (sweating drug), emetic, expectorant, pigment, rubber vulcanizing agent, pyrotechnics, match preparation, etc. Its application examples are as follows:
It is made of the following raw materials in parts by weight: polytetrafluoroethylene 34-48, polyetherimide 14-22, polyphenylene sulfone 11-19, lightly burned powder 5-10, nano barium sulfate 5-10, Dibutyl phthalate 12-18, vitamin C palmitate 2-3, ceramic polishing waste 7-14, low molecular weight polyisobutylene 5-8, calcium silicate tailings 6-12, baddeleyite 5-10 , Polyoxyethylene Oleate 3-4, Behenamide 4-6, Calcium Isooctanoate 2-3, Zinc Isooctanoate 1-2, Antimony Pentasulfide 4-5. The present invention blends and modifies polytetrafluoroethylene by adding radiation-resistant materials polyetherimide and polyphenylene sulfone, and at the same time adds an appropriate amount of nano barium sulfate, calcium silicate tailings, baddeleyite, five Inorganic fillers such as antimony sulfide can not only improve the radiation resistance of the sheath material, but also improve the aging resistance, thermal stability and corrosion resistance of the sheath material.
Mix antimony pentasulfide nanoparticles with three-dimensional graphene, and finally prepare foamy Sb2S5-GF composites with self-supporting properties through a simple hydrothermal reaction. The whole reaction process is simple and easy, and the loading of nanoparticles is controllable Good sex. Applying the prepared self-supporting Sb2S5-GF composite material to sodium-ion batteries can avoid the use of insulating binders and low-capacity conductive agents, thereby improving battery performance, showing high reversible capacity, long cycle life and high rate performance. Compared with traditional sodium-ion battery electrodes, since no current collector, binder, and conductive agent are added, the battery capacity and energy density can be increased while significantly reducing costs.
The method includes the following steps: stirring ABS resin, liquid nitrile rubber, polypropylene, coumarone resin, hydroxyl silicone oil, microcrystalline paraffin, stearyl alcohol, and anti-aging agent to obtain a prefabricated material; adding talcum powder and aluminum silicate to the prefabricated material Fiber, antimony pentasulfide, barium sulfate, dicumyl peroxide, pyromellitic anhydride, and softened heavy oil are mixed evenly, added to a twin-screw extruder to melt and extrude, cooled, air-dried, and pelletized to obtain a high-strength remote control The shell is made of composite plastic. The composite plastic obtained by the invention has high tensile strength, high tensile strength, greatly improved impact resistance, good radiation protection effect, and satisfies the performance and use requirements of the remote controller.
It involves the field of silica gel production technology, mainly composed of methyl vinyl silicone rubber, acetylene carbon black, antimony pentasulfide, bamboo nano-cellulose whiskers, paper stick ash, nano-titanium diboride, polyester pulp, ultra-fine cobalt powder, Made of petroleum coke powder, stannous octoate, hollow silica nanospheres, zinc methacrylate, ethynyl cyclohexanol, brown corundum micropowder, hydrogen-containing silicone oil, and N-cyclohexyl p-ethoxyaniline. The silica gel of the present invention adopts methyl vinyl silicone rubber as the main raw material, has good high and low temperature resistance, small compression deformation, good moisture resistance and good electrical insulation performance, and is added with brown corundum micropowder, polyester pulp, and paper bar ash, and has high strength and durability. Good wear performance, combined with ultra-fine cobalt powder, petroleum coke powder, nano-titanium diboride and other ingredients, the thermal shock resistance and chemical performance stability are relatively good, the product has a wide range of applications and a long service life.
Preparation of Antimony Pentasulfide
A preparation method of high-purity antimony pentasulfide, the steps of which are:
- Dissolution: Dissolve antimony pentoxide powder in hot concentrated hydrochloric acid in a closed container, keep the temperature at 60-110°C, the weight ratio of concentrated hydrochloric acid to antimony pentoxide powder is 3-4:1, add tartaric acid under stirring , the weight ratio of tartaric acid and antimony pentoxide powder is 1:1.5～2, heating until completely dissolved, then adding the same volume of water, stirring evenly, cooling to room temperature, to obtain a mixed solution;
- Filtration: filter the mixed solution with a G4 glass filter to remove a small amount of raw material impurities to obtain a clear and transparent solution;
- Precipitation: Slowly add ammonium sulfide solution to the clear and transparent solution under rapid stirring. antimony precipitation;
- Washing: the antimony pentasulfide precipitate is repeatedly washed with deionized water until there is no chloride ion in the washing solution;
- Separation: Precipitating and dehydrating the washed antimony pentasulfide to obtain pasty antimony pentasulfide;
- Drying: drying the pasty antimony pentasulfide to obtain the finished product.
- Antimony pentasulfide – WikiPedia
- CN201710863618.4 Preparation of self-supporting antimony pentasulfide/three-dimensional graphene nanocomposite material and its application in sodium ion batteries
Antimony Pentasulfide Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a sebacic acid supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best sebacic acid raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for sebacic acid and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.