Ammonium alginate CAS 9005-34-9
Factory Supply Ammonium alginate CAS 9005-34-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
Ammonium alginate: The Complete Guide
Index of Ammonium alginate Contents
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Ammonium alginate
Ammonium alginate; 1-phenyl-2,3-dimethyl-4-methylamino-5-pyrazolone-N-methanesulfonate sodium; Rovaline; Novaline; ammonium calcium alginate
Food additives; Pharmaceutical raw materials; organic raw materials
What is Ammonium alginate?
Ammonium alginate is a natural polysaccharide produced by digestion and extraction of algae. Common alginate products on the market include water-soluble sodium alginate, potassium alginate and other monovalent alkali metal salts of alginic acid and water-insoluble calcium alginate and other divalent metal salts of alginic acid (except magnesium and mercury). ). The above-mentioned common alginates have many manufacturers, complete product specifications and extensive application development. Ammonium alginate is an emerging alginate, and its product properties are also quite different from other well-known alginate products.
Ammonium alginate is widely used as a pharmaceutical excipient in foreign countries, and it has a positive effect on heart and cardiovascular diseases. At present, few enterprises in China produce ammonium alginate, the production technology of ammonium alginate is immature, and the conventional production technology of ammonium alginate will have the disadvantages of incomplete neutralization reaction, long reaction time and uneven final product. Ammonium itself is astringent and cannot be granulated in actual production, which brings great resistance to the subsequent crushing process.
Ammonium alginate Uses
- Ammonium alginate can be used as stabilizer; thickener; emulsifier; pigment diluent; gel former.
- Ammonium alginate is an antipyretic and analgesic drug with fast and strong antipyretic and analgesic effects. Mainly used for cold headache, toothache, muscle pain, joint pain and rheumatic joint pain.
- Ammonium alginate is widely used as a pharmaceutical excipient, and it has a positive effect on heart and cardiovascular diseases.
- China’s “Hygienic Standard for the Use of Food Additives” (GB2760-1996) stipulates that it can be used for gum candy ingredients.
- Reference for actual use: Ammonium alginate can be used in confectionary products, sauces, jams, and jelly, with a dosage of about 0.4%; for oils, gelatin pudding, and sweet sauce, about 0.5%; for other foods, about 0.1%.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
Request A Free Quote
Application of Ammonium alginate
Preparation of a new type of antibacterial seaweed fiber.
It is characterized in that the preparation process is as follows: adding alginic acid and a certain amount of compound ammonium salt into a reactor for reaction, preparing ammonium alginate, dissolving ammonium alginate in water to prepare a spinning stock solution with a mass percentage of 3-8%, In an ammonia water coagulation bath containing ammonium chloride and basic copper carbonate, the antibacterial cupric ammonium alginate fiber is obtained by a wet spinning process.
The copper ammonium alginate fiber obtained by the invention has the advantages of soft texture, high moisture absorption, antistatic, safe for human body and no toxic and side effects, and has long-lasting antibacterial function; it can be used to manufacture medical non-woven fabrics, and can also be mixed with cotton, linen, viscose, etc. , Bamboo fiber, silk, Tencel and other blends are used to manufacture high-end clothing and mask base fabrics.
Preparation of flaky carbonaceous heat source for cigarettes.
The method includes the following steps: mixing sodium alginate or ammonium alginate or potassium alginate with carbon powder and water, stirring to form a colloid, wherein the mass ratio of sodium alginate or ammonium alginate or potassium alginate to carbon powder is 1 : 5-45, then extrude the jelly into a thin sheet, fully contact the thin sheet with the calcium salt solution to obtain a solidified product; the solidified product is rinsed and dried to make the water content reach 10-20%, That is, the sheet-like carbonaceous heat source material for cigarettes is obtained.
The invention not only reduces the harm caused by the glass fiber inhaled into the human body, but also improves the flammability of the carbonaceous heat source, and has the characteristics of simple method, short production period and low cost.
The production process of Ammonium alginate
- Alginic acid is digested to prepare alginic acid;
- Alginic acid and a certain amount of compound ammonium salt are added to the neutralization reactor, and the reaction is carried out for 50-75 minutes, and the neutralization is completely converted into ammonium alginate, wherein, the neutralization reaction includes solid phase neutralization and alcohol It is the liquid phase neutralization reaction of the medium;
- The consumption of compound ammonium salt is 7%-15% of alginic acid;
- Compound ammonium salt is composed of ammonium chloride and basic ammonium salt, ammonium chloride: basic ammonium salt=10-20: 80-90;
- Basic ammonium salt includes one or both of ammonium carbonate and ammonium hydroxide;
- Plunger extrusion granulation, drying, and pulverizing to the ammonium alginate required by the required mesh size.