Aluminum Hydroxide CAS 21645-51-2
Factory Supply Aluminum Hydroxide CAS 21645-51-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Aluminum Hydroxide Supplier & Manufacturer
Aluminum Hydroxide: The Complete Guide
Aluminum Hydroxide for Sale
Basic Info of Aluminum Hydroxide
Dried Aluminium Hydroxide; aluminum hydroxide magnesium hydroxide; aluminum hydroxide otc; alu hydroxide
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Inorganic salt
What is Aluminum Hydroxide?
Aluminum hydroxide (Aluminiumhydroxide), chemical formula Al(OH)3, white solid, insoluble in water, soluble in acid or alkali, is a typical amphoteric hydroxide. After it is heated and dehydrated in the air, it can be converted into alumina, which is of great significance to the production of alumina.
Aluminum hydroxide can react with acid to form salt and water, and can react with strong base to form salt and water, so it is an amphoteric hydroxide. Because of its certain acidity, it can also be called aluminate (H3AlO3). However, what is actually formed when it reacts with a base is tetrahydroxyaluminate ([Al(OH)4]-). Therefore, it is usually regarded as metaaluminate monohydrate (HAlO2·H2O), which is divided into two types: industrial grade and pharmaceutical grade.
Aluminum hydroxide is a chemical product with a wide range of uses. Industrial grade aluminum hydroxide is mainly used as a filler for plastics and polymers, a flame retardant and a binder for carpet making, a filler for epoxy resin, and a color filler for papermaking. And coatings, production of aluminum sulfate, alum, aluminum fluoride, sodium aluminate, synthetic molecular sieves, production of fillers for toothpaste, ingredients for glass, its gel liquid and dry gel. Pharmaceutical grade aluminum hydroxide is mainly used as an antacid, which has the effect of neutralizing gastric acid and protecting the ulcer surface, and can relieve the symptoms of acid reflux caused by excessive gastric acid. It is suitable for gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, reflux disease Treatment of esophagitis and upper gastrointestinal bleeding. When used in combination with calcium and vitamin D, it can treat neonatal hypocalcemia (tetany).
Aluminum Hydroxide Uses
- Aluminum hydroxide is widely used in plastic, rubber, resin, paint, paint, etc.
- Aluminum hydroxide is used in petroleum, chemical, fertilizer, natural gas and environmental protection industries. Its main function is to increase the distribution point of gas or liquid, and to support and protect catalysts with low strength.
- Aluminum hydroxide is used as a thickener for inks. It is a raw material for the manufacture of aluminum salts, enamels, ceramics, glassware and lubricants. Also used in the preparation of various catalyst supports. Aluminum hydroxide gel is suitable for duodenal ulcer, gastric ulcer and hyperacidity embolism. In addition, it is also used in waterproof fabrics, paper fillers, mordants, and water purifiers.
- Aluminum hydroxide is used for waterproof fabrics, inks, glassware, paper fillers, mordants, water purifiers, and also for the gravimetric determination of potash fertilizers in the manufacture of aluminum salts and lubricants. Adsorbent, emulsifier, ion exchanger, chromatographic analysis agent, mordant. Refractory, glass, pottery. Precipitated pigment, waterproof fabric. Manufacture of aluminum salts.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy aluminum hydroxide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of Aluminum Hydroxide
Aluminum hydroxide powder is generally regarded as an ideal for plastics, unsaturated polyesters, rubber and other organic polymers because of its filling, flame retardant and smoke suppression functions, and it is non-toxic and harmless. flame retardant filler. Flame retardant mechanism of aluminum hydroxide: when the temperature exceeds 200 ℃, aluminum hydroxide begins to endothermic decomposition and releases three crystal waters, and its decomposition rate is the largest at about 250 ℃. which is:
2Al(OH)3 → Al2O3 + 3H2O↑
This reaction is a strong endothermic reaction, thereby inhibiting the rise of the polymer temperature, reducing its decomposition rate, and only producing water vapor, no toxic and harmful gases. Therefore, the flame retardant mechanism can be summarized as follows: 1) Endothermic effect. Dehydration endothermic at 300-350 ℃, inhibiting the temperature rise of the polymer; 2) dilution. ATH filling reduces the concentration of flammable polymers. The water vapor released by ATH dehydration dilutes the concentration of combustible gas and oxygen, which can prevent combustion; 3) Covering effect. After ATH is dehydrated, an Al2O3 protective film is formed on the surface of the combustible material to isolate oxygen and prevent continued combustion; 4) Carbonization. Flame retardants produce strong dehydrating substances under burning conditions, which carbonize plastics and are less likely to produce flammable volatiles, thereby preventing the spread of flames.
Preparation of Aluminum Hydroxide
- Bayer method: 97% of the bauxite ore produced every year in the world is processed by the Bayer method to obtain alumina. The Bayer process consists of two main processes: heat treatment of bauxite with a caustic soda solution to produce sodium metaaluminate from the alumina in the ore, namely:
Then, the cooled sodium aluminate solution is decomposed by stirring, and then filtered and separated to obtain an aluminum hydroxide product, that is,
- Sintering method: In industrial aluminum production, the sintering method is suitable for high-silicon bauxite, that is, Al2O3/SiO2<7. The steps of the sintering method include the following aspects: First, the bauxite and sodium carbonate solution are mixed in a certain proportion for sintering, namely:
Secondly, the sintered bauxite is prepared into sodium aluminate by leaching with sodium carbonate solution; namely:
Finally, CO2 gas is passed into the sodium aluminate solution to generate aluminum hydroxide.
- Dialume – PubChem
- Luo Yuchang. Current Situation and Development Trend of Aluminum Hydroxide Flame Retardant [D]. , 1989.
- Wang Lingyun, Tong Dongshen, Zhu Junbing, et al. Preparation method and application of aluminum hydroxide [J]. Zhejiang Chemical Industry, 2014, 45(12): 24-29.
Aluminum Hydroxide Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a aluminum hydroxide supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best aluminum hydroxide raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for aluminum hydroxide and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.