Acetyl Bromide CAS 506-96-7
Factory Supply Acetyl Bromide CAS 506-96-7 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: Acetyl Bromide Supplier & Manufacturer
Acetyl Bromide: The Complete Guide
Acetyl Bromide for Sale
|Chemical Name:||Acetyl Bromide|
|Other Name:||Acetylbrimide; CH3COBr; Ethanoylbromide|
|Type:||Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dyes, synthetic material intermediates|
What is Acetyl Bromide?
Acetyl bromide is a colorless fuming fluid with a pungent smell, flammable, as well as turns yellow when revealed to the air. It is used as an acetylating agent in the synthesis of fine chemicals, agricultural chemicals as well as medications. It is likewise made use of as an intermediate of dyes. Acetylation is an instance of acylation, a natural synthesis procedure in which the acetyl group is bound to the molecule by changing the protective– OH group.
Acetyl bromide is an acyl bromide substance. As anticipated, it can be prepared by the reaction in between phosphorus tribromide as well as acetic acid:
3 CH 3 COOH + PBr 3 → 3 CH 3 COBr + H 3 PO 3
Like acyl halides, acetyl bromide hydrolyzes rapidly in water to form acetic acid and also hydrobromic acid. It also reacts with alcohol and amine to create acetate as well as acetamide, respectively.
Acetyl Bromide Uses
Acetyl bromide is made use of as an acetylating agent in the synthesis of fine chemicals, agricultural chemicals and also drugs. It is also used as an intermediate of dyes. In addition, it responds with alcohol as well as amine to create acetate and also acetamide. In addition, it is likewise associated with the synthesis of anti HIV medicines.
Acetyl bromide can be used for:
- Quantitative determination of lignin in cell wall residue of Arabidopsis thaliana.
- In total synthesis, cinchona alkaloids are named quinidine and quinine.
- The reaction of ZnBr2/SiO2 with aromatic hydrocarbons and various aromatic aldehydes was used to prepare 9,10-diarylanthracene and triarylmethane.
- Sugar bromide is prepared from free sugar or its peracetate.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy acetyl bromide, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Direct exposure to acetyl bromide might trigger stomach discomfort, aching throat, cough, shedding feeling, shortness of breath and also respiratory distress. Contact with skin may trigger pain, redness, sores, dermatitis and also skin burns, extreme deep burns, loss of vision, shock or collapse. Work-related workers may reveal postponed signs and symptoms and also lung edema. Vapors are corrosive to eyes, skin and also breathing system. The irritation brought on by acetyl bromide might cause chemical pneumonia and lung edema, and might create respiratory system tract burns. Target organs consist of eyes, skin as well as mucous membranes.
Acetyl bromide is combustible and will launch annoying or poisonous smoke (or gas) in the fire. It needs to not enter into contact with open fire or water. In the process of use, occupational employees shall use protective gloves, protective garments, masks or goggles as well as respiratory safety tools, and also shall not eat, consume alcohol or smoke. Acetyl bromide is decayed by warmth to generate poisonous and destructive smoke, such as hydrogen bromide and carbon bromide. It reacts strongly with water, methanol or ethanol to generate hydrogen bromide. Acetyl bromide will strike and destroy numerous metals in the presence of water.
- Acetyl bromide – PubChem
- Theodore M. Burton and Ed. F. Degering (1940). “The Preparation of Acetyl Bromide”. J. Am. Chem. Soc.
Acetyl Bromide Supplier and Manufacturer
As a acetyl bromide supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best acetyl bromide raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for acetyl bromide and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.