5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride CAS 5451-09-2 5-ALA
Factory Supply 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride CAS 5451-09-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Purity: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride Supplier & Manufacturer
5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride: The Complete Guide
5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride for Sale
Basic Info of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride
5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride
5-ALA; Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride; 5-AminoL; 5-Aminolevulinic acid HCl
Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials; Flavors and fragrances; Pharmaceutical intermediates
What is 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride?
5-Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride is a hydrochloride, which is a monohydrochloride of 5-aminolevulinic acid. It is metabolized to protoporphyrin IX, a photoactive compound that builds up in the skin. Utilized in combination with blue light lighting to treat moderate to moderate density actinic keratosis of the face or scalp. It has the function of anti-tumor representative, photosensitizer, skin-related medicine and also prodrug. It includes 5-aminolevulinic acid.
Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride is a hydrochloride type of aminolevulinic acid (an aminoketone) used for local photosensitive treatment. Aminolevulinic acid (ALA) is a metabolic prodrug that can be exchanged the photosensitizer protoporphyrin IX (PpIX) and also accumulated in cells. Upon exposure to light at appropriate wavelengths (red or blue), PpIX militarizes oxygen to singlet oxygen, a cellular endotoxin that can additionally respond to form superoxide and also hydroxyl radicals. Which brings about cytotoxic results.
A substance produced by succinyl COA and also glycine as intermediates in heme synthesis. It is used as a photochemical treatment for actinic keratosis.
5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride Uses
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride is generally used as a substrate for 5-aminolevulinic acid dehydrogenase, biochemical research study.
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride is an all-natural amino acid; made use of as a precursor of tetrapyrrole in the biosynthesis of chlorophyll and heme; antineoplastic medication (photosensitizer).
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride plays a vital duty as a forerunner in the synthesis of tetrapyrrole such as chlorophyll and also heme. It is extensively made use of in photodynamic treatment of conditions, specifically, cervical condyloma acuminatum related to Paget disease as well as human papillomavirus (HPV) infection.
- 5-Aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA) is an intermediate of heme biosynthesis and also can be used in cancer treatment. It is a non protein amino acid.
- 5-ALA has likewise been used in agriculture. It is being studied as an inducer for protoporphyrin IX (PpIX) – reliant fluorescence diagnosis of metastatic lymph nodes.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 5-aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride
The physiological substance and precursor of heme synthesis, 5-aminolevulinic acid (ALA), is a promising prodrug, which can be used for photodiagnosis and photodynamic therapy of epithelial tumors, especially in urinary and gynecological tissues. The experiment shows that ALA aqueous solution with low pH value may be a dosage form that may be considered for marketing.
Surgical resection is usually the first-line treatment for glioma. However, neurosurgeons face major challenges in achieving maximum resection of high-grade gliomas because these invasive tumors make it difficult to discern tumor margins from the normal brain using traditional white light microscopy alone. In order to help resect these invasive tumors, fluorescence guided surgery is widely popular in intraoperative visualization of malignant glioma, with 5-aminolevulinic acid (5-ALA) in the leading position. 5-ALA was first introduced in an article in neurosurgery and has since become a safe, effective and inexpensive method to visualize and improve the resection of glioma. This undoubtedly led to an improvement in the clinical course of patients, as evidenced by the increase in overall survival and progression free survival of patients with this destructive disease. This literature review aims to discuss major studies and trials demonstrating the clinical utility of 5-ALA and its ability to contribute to complete resection of malignant gliomas.
Clinical Effect of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride
5-ALA is part of the heme biosynthesis pathway found in all living mammalian cells. As part of this pathway, 5-ALA is metabolized and converted to the fluorescent metabolite protoporphyrin IX (PpIX) through a series of reactions in mitochondria. In physiologically normal cells, PpIX is chelated by iron chelatase to synthesize heme.
Exogenous 5-ALA, as a “prodrug” for oral administration, has shown significant blood-brain barrier (BBB) penetration, especially in areas with high malignant cell density. There are many theories describing the mechanism and cause of 5-ALA and PpIX accumulation in malignant cells. The decreased level of iron chelatase, increased uptake of PpIX by ATP binding cassette B6, increased cell density, increased proliferative activity of malignant tumor cells, increased angiogenesis and increased BBB permeability in malignant tumor areas are all related to the increased fluorescence of glioma In normal cells, PpIX synthesis is regulated by a feedback control system (thus avoiding its accumulation).
5-Aminolevulinic Acid Hydrochloride Supplier and Manufacturer
As a 5-aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 5-aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 5-aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.