3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane CAS 919-30-2
Factory Supply 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane CAS 919-30-2 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Suppliers & Manufacturers
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane: The Complete Guide
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane for Sale
Basic Info of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
(3-AMinopropyl)triethoxysilane; Aminopropyltriethoxysilane; γ-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane; 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APTES)
Flavor and fragrance; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane?
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Chinese alias γ-aminopropyltriethoxysilane, CAS No. 919-30-2, colorless liquid.
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APTES) is an aminosilane, which is generally made use of in the process of silylation, that is, the surface is functionalized with alkoxysilane molecules. It can also be utilized to covalently connect organic films to steel oxides, such as silica and titanium dioxide.
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane can be used as glass fiber treatment agent and dental adhesive, silane coupling agent, used in mineral-filled thermoplastics such as phenolic, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, etc. It can greatly improve and strengthen the physical and mechanical properties such as dry and wet bending strength, compressive strength, shear strength and wet electrical properties of plastics, and improve the wettability and dispersion of fillers in polymers.
- Suitable polymers are epoxy, phenolic, melamine, nylon, polyvinyl chloride, polyacrylic acid, polyurethane, polysulfide rubber, nitrile rubber, etc.
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is used as glass fiber treatment agent and dental adhesive.
- Silane coupling agent, 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane is used in mineral-filled thermoplastic and thermosetting resins such as phenolic, polyester, epoxy, PBT, polyamide, carbonate, etc. Physical and mechanical properties such as compressive strength, shear strength and wet electrical properties, and improve the wettability and dispersion of fillers in polymers.
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is an excellent adhesion promoter, which can be used in polyurethane, epoxy, nitrile, phenolic adhesives and sealing materials, which can improve the dispersion of pigments and improve the adhesion to glass, aluminum and iron metals. It is also suitable for Polyurethane, epoxy and acrylic latex coatings. In resin sand casting, it can enhance the adhesion of resin silica sand, improve sand strength and moisture resistance. In the production of glass fiber wool and mineral wool, it can be added to the phenolic resin binder to improve moisture resistance and increase compression resilience. In the manufacture of grinding wheels, it helps to improve the adhesion and water resistance of phenolic resin binders for wear-resistant no-bake sand.
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APTES) can be utilized to covalently bond thermoplastics to poly (dimethylsiloxane) (PDMS). Thermoplastics were treated with oxygen plasma to functionalize surface particles, and afterwards coated with 1% (by quantity) APTES liquid option. PDMS is treated with oxygen plasma as well as touching the surface of functionalized polycarbonate. Secure covalent bonds were formed within 2 minutes.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
CN201610405729.6 discloses a preparation method of an iron-aluminum-cerium ternary metal oxide catalyst. It includes the following steps in sequence:
Mix FeCl2 and AlCl3 solutions, drop NaOH in a constant temperature water bath to form a precipitate with a layered structure; add the precipitate into the sodium dodecyl sulfonate solution to obtain a sodium dodecyl sulfonate modified Precipitate;
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane (APTES), salicylaldehyde and cerium nitrate are added to water in the amount of 1:1:1 (molar ratio) to form a solution, and the precipitate modified by sodium dodecylsulfonate is added , the cerium-containing organic complexes generated by the reaction are inserted between the precipitate layers modified by sodium dodecyl sulfonate under the action of partitioning to form a cerium-containing organic complex pillared precipitate; the product is placed in a muffle furnace. Burn for 6~8h to obtain an iron-aluminum-cerium ternary metal oxide catalyst.
Various catalysts in the material are compounded with each other and evenly distributed on the pore walls of the three-dimensional pores, and have good adsorption and catalytic effects on reactants.
Application of Silane Coupling Agent KH550 (APTES)
Silane coupling agent KH550 (APTES), chemical name γ-aminopropyltriethoxysilane. 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane is an aminosilane often used in the silanization process, and the surface is functionalized with alkoxysilane molecules. Among the domestic silicone products, the silane coupling agent KH550 is a variety that has achieved industrialization earlier, but the yield of current industrial products is not high. The by-products generated during the reaction seriously corrode the equipment and cause pollution to the environment. Therefore, people have been seeking a more reasonable and effective production route in recent years.
Silane coupling agent was developed as a treatment agent for glass fiber in the early days, and its application in glass fiber reinforced composite materials has been very mature. Because the hydrolyzable group of the silane coupling agent can undergo dehydration condensation reaction with the hydroxyl group on the surface of the glass fiber after being hydrolyzed to form a stable silicon-oxygen bond; and its organic group can form a hydrogen bond or chemical bond with the resin.
Therefore, glass fibers treated with silane coupling agents can be used as reinforcing materials for most thermosetting resins and thermoplastic resins. The silane coupling agent can chemically bond resins and glass fibers with very different properties, and effectively transfer the stress of the resin to the high-strength glass fibers, thereby improving the strength of the composite material.
With the development of new varieties of silane coupling agents and the improvement of processes, silane coupling agents can enter a wider application field. Fillers for composite materials, other than fibrous fillers. There are also spherical and amorphous inorganic powder fillers. Inorganic powder fillers have the characteristics of cheap and easy to obtain, uniform particle size, etc.; but untreated inorganic powder fillers have poor compatibility and dispersibility with resins. After being treated with a silane coupling agent, the compatibility and dispersibility of the inorganic powder filler and the resin are greatly improved, and the added ratio is also increased; thus, the performance of the composite material is improved and the cost is reduced.
For example: after adding magnesium oxide to polyamide resin, its thermal conductivity is 1.16 w/(m·K); if silane coupling agent KH550 is used for surface treatment of magnesium oxide. Then the thermal conductivity of the material will increase to 2.1 W/(m·K)t. The silane coupling agent is directly added to the polymer by the overall blending method, and the thermal conductivity of the thermally conductive potting compound can be increased from 0.6 W/(m·K) to 1.0 W/(m·K)t. The former is due to the condensation reaction between the hydrolyzable groups of the silane coupling agent and the hydroxyl groups on the surface of magnesium oxide, which changes the surface of magnesium oxide from hydrophilic to hydrophobic, thereby improving the compatibility between magnesium oxide and polyamide resin. Therefore, the thermal conductivity of the composite material has a breakthrough improvement; the latter is due to the condensation reaction between the hydrolyzable group of the silane coupling agent and the hydroxyl group on the surface of the inorganic filler. Its organic group forms a chemical bond with the polymer, which acts as a bridge between the inorganic filler and the polymer, thereby improving the mechanical strength and thermal conductivity of the potting compound.
Others treated the flame retardant filler with silane coupling agent a172 or vinyltriethoxysilane (silane coupling agent a151) to make the oxygen index of the composite as high as 43%L. This is because the silane coupling agent improves its compatibility and dispersibility in the base polymer and increases the addition amount, thereby improving the flame retardancy of the composite material.
Silane coupling agents are widely used as tackifiers for adhesives, sealants, and the like. It can be used as a primer for substrates or directly added to rubber or resin by blending. Adding an appropriate amount of silane coupling agent KH570 to the adhesive (especially the acrylate adhesive) can improve the bonding effect of the adhesive to the steel.
This is because after the hydrolyzable groups in the molecule of silane coupling agent KH570 are hydrolyzed, part of the hydroxyl groups can react with the hydroxyl groups or hydroxides adsorbed on the steel surface to remove a molecule of water to form a stable chemical bond, and the remaining hydroxyl groups can be The intermolecular dehydration reaction forms a polysiloxane film on the surface of the steel; its unsaturated groups can participate in the reaction of the organic polymer to form an interpenetrating network, thereby improving the bonding strength of the adhesive and the steel.
Silane coupling agent can improve various properties of filled rubber. The effect of the amount of silane coupling agent on the vulcanization characteristics of silicone rubber was studied. It was found that the torque value of the vulcanization kinetic curve of the silicone rubber with silane coupling agent was significantly lower than that of the blank rubber compound without silane coupling agent; with the increase of the amount of silane coupling agent, the vulcanization speed increased. The slower the vulcanization time, the longer the vulcanization time, the lower the maximum torque value.
- (3-Aminopropyl)triethoxysilane – WikiPedia
- 3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane – PubChem
- Sunkara V., Park D.K., Hwang H., Chantiwas R., Soper S.A., and Cho Y.K. (2011). Simple room temperature bonding of thermoplastics and poly(dimethylsiloxane). Lab on a Chip, 11(5), 962-965
3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for 3-aminopropyltriethoxysilane and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.