2-Hydroxy-2-Methylpropiophenone CAS 7473-98-5
Factory Supply 2-Hydroxy-2-Methylpropiophenone CAS 7473-98-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 2-Hydroxy-2-Methylpropiophenone Suppiler
Basic Info of 2-Hydroxy-2-Methylpropiophenone
IHT-PI 1173; OMNIRAD 1173; 2-Hydroxy-2-methyl-1-phenyl-1-propanone; Photocure-1173
Dye Intermediates; Daily Chemicals; Pharmaceutical raw materials
What is 2-Hydroxy-2-Methylpropiophenone?
Photoinitiator is another crucial component of UV-curable finishes, and it is also one of the tricks to whether UV-curable layers can be treated by rapid cross-linking reaction. In 1967, the German Bayer firm industrialized UV curing modern technology, which resulted in the idea of photoinitiators. Any type of responsive intermediate substance that can take in radiation energy, undergo chemical change and also have the capability to start polymerization is a photoinitiator. Its fundamental features are: it has a certain light absorption ability in the ultraviolet light range (200-420 nm), and after straight or indirectly absorbing light power, it transitions from the ground state to the energetic ecstatic state, and afterwards to the fired up triplet state, as well as goes through unimolecular or bimolecular chemistry. After action, responsive fragments (energetic bodies), such as cost-free radicals, cations, anions or ionic radicals, are created that can launch the polymerization of monomers.
The photophysical as well as chemical properties of photoinitiators are very essential for the control of photoinitiated and also photopolymerization procedures. They need to additionally have the following properties: 1. High extinction coefficient in the ultraviolet and also near-ultraviolet regions, high cost-free radical/ion Return; ② safe, odor free, no yellowing, non-volatile; ③ great miscibility with resin, low migration, excellent storage security, modest rate.
In fact, numerous UV curing systems chemically interact with various other auxiliary parts while producing active bodies to promote the manufacturing of active bodies and improve the initiation performance. These auxiliary elements are called co-initiators or sensitizers, photosensitizers. Co-initiator is an essential element of bimolecular photoinitiator. In ultraviolet light healing innovation, co-initiator is commonly researched as an affiliate of initiator.
- Photoinitiator 1173 A high-efficiency, non-yellowing UV photoinitiator. For unsaturated polyester system and also UV healing system of multifunctional monomer, it has the qualities of reduced odor, non-yellowing and excellent color stability. It can be easily intensified with other photoinitiators. The suggested dosage is 1-4%.
- 2-Hydroxy-2-methylphenylacetone is a photoinitiator. In addition, 2-hydroxy-2-methylphenylacetone is an important organic intermediate (structural unit) for the synthesis of substituted phenylacetone products.
- Real time kinetics of laser induced polymerization using 2-Hydroxy-2-benzoylpropane as catalyst. It is also a photoinitiator.
- 2-Hydroxy-2-methylpropophenone is a free radical photoinitiator (PI) molecule that can be used to crosslink polymers by exposure to ultraviolet radiation. It can be used to develop UV curing resins for exterior paint applications.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209