2-Fluorobenzaldehyde CAS 446-52-6
Factory Supply 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde CAS 446-52-6 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde Suppiler
2-Fluorobenzaldehyde: The Complete Guide
2-Fluorobenzaldehyde for Sale
Basic Info of 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde
2-Fluoro-benzaldehyd; Benzaldehyde, o-fluoro-; ortho-Fluorobenzaldehyde
Pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dye intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde?
2 – (2-Fluorobenzylidene) – 2-hydroxybenzoyl hydrazide is synthesized by the reaction of 2-hydroxybenzoyl hydrazide as well as 2-fluorobenzaldehyde in ethanol. N-aryl dihydroindoles were synthesized from 2-fluorobenzaldehyde dimethyl hydrazone by-products, which is an approach to prepare c (aryl) – n (amine) bond prevented isomeric amines. O-dialkylaminobenzaldehyde can be conveniently prepared by changing triggered fluorine in 2-fluorobenzaldehyde with the preferred dialkylamine nucleophilic in hot dimethylformamide. N – (2-Fluorobenzylidene) – 2 – (quinolin-8-yloxy) acetohydrazide methanol solvate in the response of quinolin-8-yloxyace hydrazide and 2-fluorobenzaldehyde.
2-Fluorobenzaldehyde is an essential natural synthesis intermediate, which is commonly utilized in medicine, dyes, pesticides and so on.
- In medication, it can be made use of in the synthesis of numerous medications such as antihypertensive drugs, antipyretic, analgesic and also anti-inflammatory medications, anticancer medications, and also muscle mass relaxants.
- In the synthesis of dyes, the brand-new dyes synthesized with it as basic materials have exceptional residential or commercial properties such as brilliant gloss, light fastness, water resistance and natural solvent resistance.
- In the manufacturing of chemicals, the chemicals synthesized from it as raw materials have the qualities of high organic task, lasting efficiency as well as much less side effects compared to traditional pesticides.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 2-fluorobenzaldehyde, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Preparation of 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde
The current industrial synthesis methods of 2-fluorobenzaldehyde are as follows:
- Chlorinated hydrolysis of 2-fluorotoluene
Among the chemical methods, the most traditional process for the synthesis of 2-fluorobenzaldehyde is 2-fluorotoluene chlorination and hydrolysis, which is to chlorinate the side chain of 2-fluorotoluene under the action of a catalyst to make 2-fluorodichloro Benzyl is then hydrolyzed under the action of a hydrolysis catalyst to generate 2-fluorobenzaldehyde. In the production of this method, due to the different chlorination depths, the results of chlorination are also different, and different degrees of by-products often appear during chlorination. In addition, most of the hydrolysis reactions are catalyzed by concentrated sulfuric acid, and the yield is only about 80%, and a large amount of waste acid is produced, which seriously pollutes the environment.
- 2-Toluidine synthesis method
In the method, 2-toluidine is used as a raw material, and 2-fluorobenzaldehyde is prepared through Seaman reaction and chlorinated hydrolysis. Although this method is easy to obtain raw materials, the synthesis steps are numerous, and it still returns to the route of preparing 2-fluorobenzaldehyde by chlorination of 2-fluorotoluene, so that the scope of use of 2-fluorobenzaldehyde is greatly reduced, and it is not suitable for large-scale of industrial production.
- 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde is prepared by continuous oxidation of 2-fluorotoluene in a tubular reactor with a specific structure
Using 2-fluorotoluene as raw material, photocatalytic chlorination generates 2-fluorodichlorotoluene, which is then hydrolyzed to prepare 2-fluorobenzaldehyde.
The above methods have the following problems: firstly, large-scale chlorination reduces the scope of use of 2-fluorobenzaldehyde, which cannot be used in some high-end industries; secondly, large-scale hydrolysis needs to consume a large amount of catalyst and generate a large amount of waste. Acid and waste water cause serious pollution to the environment; finally, the tedious process steps greatly increase the production cost; chlorine gas, which is highly toxic and strictly controlled by the state, is used, and the diazotization reaction and photochlorination reaction restricted by the state are used.
- 2-Fluorobenzaldehyde – PubChem
- Ren Fjian. (1997). Progress in the synthesis of p-fluorobenzaldehyde. Organofluorine Industry, 000(003), 21-23.