2-Butene-1,4-diol CAS 110-64-5
Factory Supply 2-Butene-1,4-diol CAS 110-64-5 with Best Price
- Appearance: Colorless liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 2-Butene-1,4-diol Supplement
2-Butene-1,4-diol: The Complete Guide
2-Butene-1,4-diol for Sale
Basic Info of 2-Butene-1,4-diol
2-Butene-1,4-diol (cis- and trans- mixture); cis butene diol; 1,4-Butenediol
Pesticide intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is 2-Butene-1,4-diol?
2-Butene-1,4-diol is treated with dichromate in acid solution to form furan (anesthetic). Dehydration of cis isomer peracid catalyst produces 2,5-dihydrofuran (anesthetic). Halogens form substitution or addition products, 4-halogenated butanenols, or 2,3-dihalogenated-1,4-butanediol. These are toxic compounds. Ammonia or amine forms pyrroline or its derivatives (moderate toxicity).
2-Butene-1,4-diol is an inhibitor of the central nervous system. Due to its low vapor pressure, the inhalation toxicity is very low. The theoretical LD50 value of rats and guinea pigs is 1.25 ml / kg. It is a major skin irritant.
- 2-Butene-1,4-diol is primarily utilized as an intermediate for the preparation of pesticides, agricultural chemicals and also vitamin B6, and a percentage is used in polymer manufacturing.
- 1,4-Butenediol is an intermediate of chemicals and pharmaceuticals. It is used in pesticides to manufacture endosulfan alcohol, an intermediate of the organochlorine insecticide endosulfan.
- 2-Butene-1,4-diol is made use of as plasticizer for alkyd material, cross-linking representative for synthetic material, bactericide, etc. It can also be utilized for making nylon, medication, 1,4-butanediol, etc.
Production Method of 2-Butene-1,4-diol
It is derived from the catalytic hydrogenation of butynediol. Mix 40% butynediol aqueous solution with 50% Raney nickel, add inhibitor ammonia water, pass hydrogen, and the pressure is about 0.5MPa until the theoretical hydrogen absorption capacity is reached. Filtration, vacuum distillation of the filtrate, collection of 110-114 ℃ (8kPa) fractions to obtain butenediol.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209