1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene CAS 274-09-9
Factory Supply 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene CAS 274-09-9 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow liquid
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene Supplier & Manufacturer
1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene: The Complete Guide
1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene for Sale
Pharmaceutical, pesticide and dye intermediates; Pharmaceutical raw materials; Organic raw materials
What is 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene?
Pepper ring, chemical name 1,2-methylenedioxybenzene, is widely used in the preparation of low toxic pesticides, berberine, piperonal, sesamol and antioxidants. Pepper ring and its derivatives have attracted extensive attention due to their special biochemical activities.
1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene is a benzodioxazole composed of benzene ring substituted by methylenedioxy.
1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene, which widely exists in plant products, has strong antioxidant and antibacterial activities. Recently, it has been reported that 1,3-Benzodioxazole derivatives have cytotoxicity to several human tumor cell lines, including human colon cancer cells and multi drug resistant nasopharyngeal cancer cells. No cytotoxic effect was observed at 10-4 M.
- Organic synthesis intermediate. It is used to synthesize berberine.
- Osorilic acid, cinofloxacin, minofloxacin and other intermediates.
- 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene can be used for gem doping detection. It is additionally used as a forerunner of perfume, photoinitiator, farming chemicals as well as drugs. 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene is an intermediate of oxolinic acid, cinoxacin as well as miloxacin.
- 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene is a methylene dioxyphenyl (MDP) compound, which can control cytochrome P 450 reliant drug oxidation, which is essential in the process of eliminating medicines in the body. A hydrogen removing procedure can happen from the methylene bridge carbon of the benzodioxazole substance and develop the methylenedioxybenzene radical. Consequently, 1,3-Benzodioxazole is likely to be made use of as a hydrogen donor of CQ based systems to initiate photopolymerization of dental composite materials. Additionally, 1,3-Benzodioxazole is a vital natural intermediate (structural device) for the synthesis of replaced methylenedioxybenzenes.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 1,2-methylenedioxybenzene, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene
Safrole, also known as safrole, English name Safrole, colorless or light yellow liquid, has the smell of camphor wood, its structural formula is. Soluble in ethanol, miscible with chloroform and ether, insoluble in water and glycerol. The relative density is 1.096, the freezing point is about 11°C, the boiling point is 232-234°C, the refractive index is 1.538, and the flash point is 97°C. Safrole is the main component of many edible natural flavors such as sassafras essential oil, star anise essential oil and camphor oil, accounting for about 80% of sassafras essential oil. Safrole is also found in small amounts in flavors made from nutmeg, Japanese wild ginger, California laurel and other spices exist. Sassafras essential oil is often used as a flavor addition to beer and other liquors. The root bark of the sassafras tree (Sas-safrasalbidum) is also the main ingredient in a popular medicinal tonic tea, sassafras tea. CN201410079934.9 provides a kind of preparation method of safrole, the steps are as follows:
Add piperonyl ring and allyl alcohol to the reactor, then add catalyst Nafion-H, control the temperature to be 15-50°C, and carry out the Friedel-Crafts reaction at a stirring speed of 500-800r/min for 6-10h to obtain a reaction solution;
The amount of piperonyl ring used in the above-mentioned Friedel-Crafts reaction, allyl alcohol, calculated in molar ratio, namely piperonyl ring: allyl alcohol is 30:1; Ratio calculation, that is, catalyst Nafion-H: piperonyl ring is 10:100;
The reaction solution obtained above is filtered, and the obtained filtrate is first washed with saturated sodium bicarbonate solution 2-3 times, then washed with tap water for 2-3 times, dried at room temperature with anhydrous sodium sulfate, and then filtered to remove the anhydrous Sodium sulfate, the filtrate obtained is the piperonyl ring solution of safrole;
Beneficial technical effects of the present invention
The preparation method of safrole of the present invention uses commercially available allyl alcohol and piperonyl ring as raw materials, and under the action of catalyst Nafion-H, obtains safrole through Friedel-Crafts reaction in one step, so the preparation process is simple and suitable for large-scale At the same time, because the piperonyl ring is also used as a solvent in the preparation process, the substances used in the preparation process are few, and the production cost is low.
Preparation of 1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene
CN201610833315.3 adopts DMSO, dichloromethane and sodium hydroxide as bottom materials, at reflux temperature, drips the DMSO solution of catechol, adopts oil-water separator to separate out product and dichloromethane after the reaction, and the yield reaches Above 85%:
440ml DMSO, 120ml of methylene chloride, 230g of sodium hydroxide are put into the three-necked flask of 2 liters, be warming up to 95 ℃, begin to drip the solution that the catechol of 110g is dissolved in 440ml DMSO, control the system temperature not to exceed 120 ℃ , dropwise for 3 to 4 hours, then dropwise add 90ml of dichloromethane, after the drop is completed, reflux at 110 ℃ ~ 115 ℃ and keep warm for half an hour, cool to room temperature, filter to remove sodium chloride, add 400ml of water, use an oil-water separator to separate The residual dichloromethane and the piperonyl ring are extracted, separated into basically no obvious oil phase and distilled out, and the water is recovered by distillation. The distilled water phase is extracted with an appropriate amount of dichloromethane, and the extracted water phase can be recycled. Distilled to the top temperature of 100°C, and started to switch distillation to recover DMSO. The recovered DMSO can be recycled and applied, and the residue is about 90g. Oil and water were separated to obtain 129 g of organic phase piperonyl ring, the gas phase purity was 97%, and the yield was 85.4%.
The beneficial effects of the present invention are as follows: the present invention uses DMSO as the solvent, and uses cheap sodium hydroxide as the acid binding agent, and simultaneously controls the temperature of the reaction system to be below 120° C., which reduces the phenomenon of solvent decomposition caused by high temperature, and uses oil and water for post-treatment. The separation method of the separator replaces the steam distillation method to extract the product, which greatly reduces the amount of waste water and improves the process safety. The separated water is recycled and reused to minimize the amount of waste water generated. The dichloromethane and DMSO recovered by distillation are recycled and applied again, and it is found that there is no impact on the reaction, the green recycling of organic solvents is realized, and the production cost is reduced.
- 1,3-Benzodioxole – WikiPedia
- CN201410079934.9 A kind of preparation method of safrole
- CN201310230531.5 Preparation method of high-content new jasmonaldehyde
1,2-Methylenedioxybenzene Suppliers and Manufacturers
As a methylenedioxybenzene supplier and manufacturer with a strict standard product quality system certificate, Zhishang Chemical has long been providing the best methylenedioxybenzene raw materials to customers all over the world.
Over the years, relying on professional team experience and customer-centric team concept to meet customer needs in a timely manner, our company enjoys a high reputation in the world. At present, our company has served more than 6,000 customers and has established long-term cooperative relations with customers from many countries.
If you have a demand for methylenedioxybenzene and related products, please contact our service staff Zhishang Chemical – White directly, and we will provide you with high-quality products at the best price.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide the best price and high-quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The packing also can be according to the customers` requirement.
* Any inquiries will be replied to within 24 hours.
* We provide a Commerical Invoices, Packing Lists, Bills of loading, COA, Health certificates, and Origin certificates. If your markets have any special requirements, let us know.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.