1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone CAS 947-19-3
Factory Supply 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone CAS 947-19-3 with Best Price
- Appearance: White powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone Suppiler
1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone: The Complete Guide
1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone for Sale
Basic Info of 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone
1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone
IHT-PI 184; OMNIRAD 481; IRGACURE 184; 1-hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone cas 947-19-3
Daily chemicals; Chemical intermediates; Organic raw materials
What is 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone?
1-Hydroxycyclohexylphenyl ketone (184) is a new as well as effective photosensitive initiator presented by Ciba geigy company in Switzerland in the 1980s. The item code is irgacure 184 as well as the melting point is 47-49 ℃. It is an effective and yellowing immune totally free radical (I) kind solid photoinitiator, which has the advantages of long storage time, high initiation effectiveness and broad UV absorption array. It is generally used for UV treating of unsaturated prepolymers (such as acrylic acid ester) together with solitary or multi-functional plastic monomers and oligomers, as well as is particularly suitable for coverings as well as inks with high yellowing degree.
1-Hydroxycyclohexylphenyl ketone is a photoinitiator (PI) molecule that can be utilized for chain transfer polymerization. PI can be included into the polymer matrix by adding chromophores as side teams. It can be utilized as a component to promote UV curing, as well as additionally as a base material for developing block and graft copolymers.
Photoinitiator 184, also referred to as photosensitizer or picture healing representative, is a sort of compound that can absorb particular wavelength power in the ultraviolet light region (250 ~ 420 nm) or the visible light area (400 ~ 800 nm) to create cost-free radicals and also cations. Therefore initiating polymerization, crosslinking as well as curing of the monomers. In the light treating system, consisting of UV glue, UV paint, UV ink, etc. After getting or taking in exterior power, it goes through chemical changes and breaks down into complimentary radicals or cations, thus initiating polymerization.
1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone Uses
- 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone is used as reliable UV healing initiator as well as non-yellowing photoinitiator.
- 1-Hydroxycyclohexylphenyl ketone is utilized as a photoinitiator in ultraviolet radiation healing innovation, and is made use of in numerous applications as well as commercial branches such as printing and also product packaging, layers, furniture as well as flooring, and adhesives.
- Photoinitiator 184 is an efficient complimentary radical type I non-yellowing photoinitiator for UV polymerization of monofunctional or multifunctional polymerized acrylate monomers as well as oligomers. Commonly used in duplicate varnishes, plastic finishings, timber coverings, adhesives, lithographic printing inks, screen printing inks, flexo printing inks, electronic items.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209
If you want to buy 1-hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, pls contact us to get a free quote.
Application of 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone
Photoinitiator 184 is widely used in coatings, inks, electronics, optical fibers, adhesives, printing and other fields, and shows strong vitality. Examples of its application are as follows:
The UV-curable coating is composed of a primer and a topcoat, wherein the components of the primer and the topcoat are respectively in proportion by weight: primer: epoxy acrylate 20-40, urethane acrylate 10-20, 1 ,6-Hexanediol diacrylate 2～6, Trimethylolpropane triacrylate 30～40, 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone 1～5, benzil dimethyl ketal 3～8, Polyether-modified polydimethylsiloxane 0.2-1; topcoat: acrylate-modified solvent-containing oligomer 40-60, trimethylolpropane triacrylate 30-50, 1-hydroxycyclohexylbenzene methyl ketone 5～10, 2,4,6-trimethylbenzoyl-diphenylphosphine oxide 1～3, polyether modified polydimethylsiloxane 0.5～2, trifunctional ester 1～ 3. Nano-grade color essence 1-3. The preparation method is:
- Prepare primer: add epoxy acrylate, urethane acrylate, 1,6-hexanediol diacrylate, trimethylolpropane triacrylate, 1-hydroxycyclohexylbenzene according to the component ratio of above-mentioned primer methyl ketone, benzil dimethyl ketal, polyether-modified polydimethylsiloxane, disperse and stir at high speed, control the temperature at 20-25°C, and stir at 800-1000 r/min for 0.5h-1h After mixing evenly, filter and remove slag to obtain the finished primer.
- Preparation of topcoat: add acrylate modified solvent-containing oligomer, trimethylolpropane triacrylate, 1-hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone, 2,4,6 —Trimethylbenzoyl-diphenylphosphine oxide, polyether-modified polydimethylsiloxane, trifunctional acid ester, and nano-chromatin were dispersed and stirred at high speed, and the temperature was controlled at 20-25°C, and the temperature was controlled at 800°C. ～1000 r/min stirring for 0.5h～1h, then filter and remove slag to get the finished paint.
Preparation of 1-Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone
The specific method of the photoinitiator 184 includes the following steps:
- Cyclohexanecarbonyl chloride carries out electrophilic substitution reaction with benzene under Lewis acid catalysis to obtain only cyclohexyl phenyl ketone.
- Cyclohexyl phenyl ketone reacts with hydrogen peroxide and hydrochloric acid solution under the effect of catalyst to obtain 1-chlorocyclohexyl phenyl ketone.
- The chlorinated intermediate undergoes hydrolysis reaction with aqueous sodium hydroxide solution under the action of a catalyst to obtain 1-hydroxycyclohexyl phenyl ketone.
Utilizing hydrogen chloride in the by-product hydrochloric acid in the process of synthesizing alkyl ketones, in hydrogen peroxide and organic solvent systems, chlorination and hydrolysis are carried out with L potassium molecular sieve catalyst to form α-hydroxy ketones. This new synthesis method has the following advantages: The raw materials are cheap and easy to obtain, safe and environmentally friendly, and the hydrogen chloride generated during the electrophilic substitution reaction of the acid chloride under the catalysis of Lewis acid is fully utilized, and the hydrogen chloride is recycled to reduce the discharge of waste acid water, and is environmentally friendly. The selective chlorination and hydrolysis are completed in the same kettle, the operation is simple, the loss is small, and the yield is high.