1-Ethyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride CAS 65039-09-0
Factory Supply 1-Ethyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride CAS 65039-09-0 with Best Price
- Appearance: Yellow powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Stock: In stock
- Sample: Available
- Zhishang Chemical: 1-Ethyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride Supplement
Basic Info of 1-Ethyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride
What is 1-Ethyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride?
1-Ethyl-3-methylmidazolium chloride is an organic salt as well as area temperature level ionic fluid (RTIL). As a result of its one-of-a-kind properties, such as low vapor stress, high thermal security and ionic conductivity, it is made use of as a solvent in lots of natural responses.
1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazole chloride is a natural chloride salt, in which the cationic part is 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazole. It is an organic chloride salt and an ionic liquid. It consists of 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium.
Chlorinated 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazole (pen names: [EMIM]Cl) is an ionic liquid, which can be made use of for cellulose processing. The cation make-up of this ionic compound is obtained from a five membered ring with two nitrogen as well as 3 carbon atoms: imidazole, whose 2 nitrogen atoms are replaced by ethyl and also methyl derivatives specifically. The melting point of this compound is 77-79 ℃.
1-Ethyl-3-Methylimidazolium Chloride Uses
1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazole chloride is an imidazole chloride ionic liquid, which can be used as:
- 1-Ethyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride is used as the starting material for the preparation of 1-ethyl-3-methylimidazolium chloride / tetrafluoroborate (emi.cl.bf 4) molten salt for electrochemical research.
- 1-Ethyl-3-methylmidazolium chloride is a solvent and catalyst for the depolymerization of oak lignin.
- A solvent for hydrolyzing hemicellulose (xylan) to xylose using Bronsted acid catalyst.
- For cellulose processing.
- 1-Ethyl-3-methylmidazolium chloride is an organic salt as well as space temperature level ionic fluid (RTIL). Due to its one-of-a-kind homes, such as low vapor pressure, high thermal security as well as ionic conductivity, it is utilized as a solvent in several organic reactions.
- Emic can be made use of to prepare light weight aluminum chloride emic, zinc chloride emic and also emic/ tetrafluoroborate liquified salts, which can be utilized in electrodeposition study.
The Manager has Something to Say
This is William, CEO of Zhishang Chemical Co., Ltd.
Welcome to visit our factory . As the top chemical manufacturer, we have been striving for product quality, innovation , R&D, and customer service for the past 7 years. In the next 10 years or even longer, we are committed to becoming the most reliable chemical supplier in the world , creating a well-known international brand trusted by customers, with the spirit of “one meter wide, ten thousand meters deep”, we continue to focus on product research and development, continue to focus on customer service, continue to improve the supply chain service system, to create a professional chemical supply service team, to achieve win-win long-term cooperation. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +86 176 5311 3209
- WhatsApp: +86 176 5311 3209
- WeChat: Zhishang17653113209
- Skype: +86 176 5311 3209